Great product.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 28, 2016

This is better than Trans-Resveratrol. Half-Life in body: pTeroPure 105 minutes. Trans-Resveratrol 14 minutes. Dosing: I split 1 capsule to at least 3 days as too much Reseveratrol is not a good idea according to ConsumerLabs.

Excellent product

Posted by KurtosisSkew on Dec 28, 2013

I've been taking this for about a month. Similar to the other reviewer I've found that it gives me extra energy. It also noticeably reduces skin rashes. This is the 3rd brand of resveratrol with pterostilbene that I've tried. They have all increased energy and alertness but some have had undesirable side effects. One of the others gave me moderate but noticeable joint pain which I attribute to oxalic acid in the knotweed-derived resveratrol. This brand doesn't do that nor does it cause stomach upsets which can be caused by emodin in knotweed-derived resveratrol. It seems high quality at a really good price and the results were comparable, for me, with a well known brand which costs twice the amount. For best results combine with a multivitamin with vitamin D as that enhances immune response (look up Cathelicidin Antimicrobial Peptides, CAMP) when taking resveratrol supplements. After about 2 years experimenting with resveratrol supplements, including the most expensive on the market, I'm absolutely convinced that resveratrol is worth taking, that it helps the bought fight viruses and infection and that it increases both physical and mental energy. However, I've spent 6 months taking pterostilbene and resveratrol together and I think this is a better combination than resveratrol alone. Perhaps GSK's patented modified resveratrol will be better again but until that's released I'll be taking pterostilbene and resveratrol together.

Great product

Posted by 5212317014102987157 on Aug 21, 2013

Gives me heaps of energy, only need 6 hours of sleep now a night!