Genesis Today, Green Coffee Bean, Pure, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer3340386 From New York on Jun 01, 2012

I've been doing Weight Watchers all this year and exercising every day and generally earning the award for Slowest Fat Loser Ever as I work to shed the iconic Last 10 Pounds. I've developed some muscle and lost about 10 pounds while eating extremely nutritious (mostly organic) food, but I so longed for the Magic Bullet that would give my scale and tape measure a good talking to for me. Losing only about two pounds of fat a month may be healthy, but it ticks me off when I'm working this hard. I looked up the original study that got everyone excited in the first place and have been careful to follow those guidelines (i.e., 3 x 400mg a day, which is slightly more than the higher-dosage test subjects took). I have taken them as directed, 30 minutes before a meal with a glass of water, and after three weeks and one bottle down, NOTHING extra is going on AT ALL. I've experienced no negative side effects but also no increase in energy, decrease in appetite, or decrease in fat loss (or even water weight)--nothing to indicate I've lost anything more than my investment of time and money. I'll finish the bottles I have since I bought several believing they'd be effective, but I will not be reordering or recommending this to anyone (kind of the opposite). I do think iHerb is great--good prices, fast shipping, and good customer service, etc.--and I think this version of the product is good in terms of purity/lack of crappy additives--it just doesn't work. My dream is to write an updated review in a month to say that somehow this kicked into high gear after building up in my system for a month, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm also not throwing good money after bad by buying anything else that people say makes this work better (like raspberry ketones or anything else).

Truely upset with results

Posted by 5197255584553078705 on May 28, 2012

I found this product to be a waste of my money. I have taken it exactly as recommended for one month and have had no results. I was just hoping for a little bit. I don't notice an increase in energy as some claimed and I have lost no weight. Very disappointed with the claims this product helps with weight loss. Dr Oz even claimed weight loss without diet and exercise.

Weightloss

Posted by Reviewer1539804 From California on Jun 13, 2012

I had no experience of weightloss w/ this product.

No results

Posted by 4908617456636095698 on May 28, 2012

I am on my last week of my fisrt bottle. I bought two bottles and for the first week I took two tablets per day. I did not see any results in the first week. The second week I bumped it to four pills per day and still nothing. I have always been a healthy eater and I exercise everyday that should at least given me more results than the results I gain for eating right and exercising daily but I saw nothing extra on the scales. Not sure what the two women on Dr Oz were doing but if they lost 5lbs in one week then they must be taking a different product because this one is worthless.

I cannot sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1219553 From Korea, Republic of on May 23, 2012

If you are sensitive to caffeine, you would have trouble in falling sleep. Even though I took it 8 a.m. in the morning, I am not able to sleep. It made me very exhausted all day long.