Bad reaction to this product

Posted by 4721269326438542127 on Jun 16, 2013

Personally I reacted badly - blurred vision, racing heart and very bad nausea. I took 2 tablets and within 15 mins started with flutters in heart, then my vision became blurred and after 2 hours was trying to vomit.

Did not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I am not sure this really worked for me, I tried to be consistent, but I may not have taken it long enough, I took it maybe for about a few days to a week or so, I forget. But it didn't really seem to help me lose weight. I now take MRM Rich Vanilla Protein, 1 scoop in a glass of juice or smoothie, as a meal replacement drink once a day and it has me help lose 1 pound on the day I do that, so I have steadily been losing weight! It is whey, and I am lactose intolerant, so I take 1 lactaid with the first sip, and it is fine for me. There are no antibiotics or hormones, no sugar or artificial sweeteners like others have. It has stevia extract to naturally sweeten. Be careful not to do too much protein, I heard too much protein can ruin your kidneys. I also take Jarrow Extra Virgin Coconut oil soft gels, 2 of them before lunch daily, and that keeps me from snacking. It's also supposed to help with metabolism and lots of other things, like help for the skin. God bless you all.

past due ,on shelf life

Posted by 5745103490484351229 on Nov 26, 2012

product old ,one month past shelf life.

unable to review

Posted by 5727386487274173538 on Nov 11, 2012

I have yet to receive the product......Although my tracking # confirmed delivery, I did not receive...I have been back to post office several times to see what went wrong...to no avail. I will be contactin customer service for further advice. Thank you. Elizabeth Fitzpatrick

A waste of my hard earned money

Posted by 4685631500130862984 on Oct 17, 2012

I was really excited and I had a very positive attitude about taking the pure green coffee bean. Unfortunately, it did not do a thing for me. It did not give me any energy, it did not curb my appetite nor did I lose a pound. I took it as 2x and sometimes 3x a day. I will keep taking it until the 2 bottles that I purchased are gone. If anything miraculous happens in the meantime, I will be happy to share the news!

Dissapointed with results

Posted by 5442341268840252059 on Oct 09, 2012

Was advertised in Dr. Oz show,by the same Dr. that "discovered it"as the best natural product to help reduce weight.I bought his brand, took exactly as recomended for 2 months,and didn't loss one gram.It is NOT WORTHY...............NO STARS FOR THIS PRODUCT.HAVE TO PUT ONE BECAUSE THE COMPUTER WAS BEGGING FOR IT.

Genesis Pure Coffee Bean Extract

Posted by 4715030749315240455 on Oct 04, 2012

Thank you so much for this opportunity. I am afraid and dissappointed that the product did not do what it claimed to do and what Dr Oz said it would acheive. I have not lost one ounce of weight in the month and I am very upset as they cost me a lot of money that I did not have to waste. I guess it was just another sham. Thank you again for allowing me to let you know what I think. Blessings Reverend Lynn Bragg

No joy for me either...

Posted by Reviewer1774034 on Sep 29, 2012

Seems weird, this product seems to work well for some people, yet not at all for others. Sadly, I am one of the latter - serves me right for trying to take a shortcut in weightloss! I took exactly as directed - no supressesd appetite, no weightloss. A slight laxative affect, but perhaps that is compounded from also drinking several cups of coffee in the morning.

SIDE EFECTS

Posted by 5518198248571202642 on Sep 24, 2012

Since I started taking green coffee bean I have been experiencing nauseau and upset stomach, expecially if I have an empty stomach. I also have low-grade headaches and dizziness on occassion. I have not lost any weight. I will be returning these soon. I am so disappointed.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by 5312822286626817648 on Sep 04, 2012

I have used this, religiously, for three weeks and I have not lost any weight. It did give me some additional energy but did not help with weight loss. At mealtimes, I found myself "hoarding" food to try to get over the feeling of being hungry. I don't recommend this for weight loss.