Didn't really do anything.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

I really don't think these did anything for me. I didn't have any extra energy or weight loss. Waste of money!

Not much happened

Posted by Reviewer1647015 on Jan 27, 2013

I took this for three months. Didn't really see any difference, other than like a lot of people mentioned, I went to the bathroom more :/ Sorry if that is TMI, but it's the truth. I was fine in the digestive department already so, this was a slight inconvenience. There wasn't any weight loss.

-Pure-Green-Coffee-Bean-60-Veggie-Caps/43417

Posted by Reviewer1919832 on Dec 16, 2012

Not too sure about this product, I have not tried using long enough.

Tried it, won't re-order

Posted by 5238290418940608842 on Aug 22, 2012

There were several contradcitory reveiw but I decided to try the product. After one month there has been no benefits for myself as I have not lost any weight. No regrets about tyring the product but it did nto work for me.

Not noticing anything

Posted by 5761051366771461996 on Jul 29, 2012

Its not been long enough but I haven't had any gain loss. I will take it until I'm out though. I think its too early to know.

Test

Posted by Reviewer2139526 on Jul 20, 2012

Test

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Jun 28, 2012

I did los two pounds after a week, but gained them back plus two more. It did not work for me.

Pure Green Coffe Bean

Posted by 4891706048389869243 on Jun 17, 2012

I have been using these for a week, but I have not lost any weight so far. It's probably to early too early to see reults. I update my review in a couple of weeks.

They really don't work for weight loss

Posted by 5630036760848862419 on Jun 14, 2012

I bought these after all the hype I heard about them. I take 2 capsules 2x a day 30 min before 2 of my meals like instructed but they havent aided in my weight loss. I had lost 6 pounds prior to trying green coffee and since then (3 weeks ago) I have only lost an additional 1 pound. I was better off doing it without the supplement. I can say that they have made my boyfriend more regular, as whenever he takes them it makes him have to use the restroom. They didn't really have that effect on me but I drink more coffee than he does and don't have digestion problems. I don't think I'll be ordering again.

Green Coffee Bean

Posted by 5619526457477189263 on Jun 12, 2012

I did not lose any weight from taking this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »