Done the opposite for me

Posted by DeanaS on May 24, 2012

This is my initial review. I will update if this changes. The instructions didn't say to take this before meals, I was taking with meals. I have actually gone up in hunger - extremely up - and in weight - 10 pounds in two weeks!!!! No noticable increase in energy either. This is the story of my life - opposite of what should be. As of now I will be careful to take 30 mins before eating and will report back if that makes a difference. I got so excited about this that I ordered multiple bottles so I have time to experiment.

Unsatisfied

Posted by 5197817921434405619 on May 24, 2012

This product did not produced the results i expected.

No results as promised

Posted by 5516698249218367674 on Jun 04, 2012

Don't waste your money if looking for weight loss!

Green Coffee Bean

Posted by 5619526457477189263 on Jun 12, 2012

I did not lose any weight from taking this product.

They really don't work for weight loss

Posted by 5630036760848862419 on Jun 14, 2012

I bought these after all the hype I heard about them. I take 2 capsules 2x a day 30 min before 2 of my meals like instructed but they havent aided in my weight loss. I had lost 6 pounds prior to trying green coffee and since then (3 weeks ago) I have only lost an additional 1 pound. I was better off doing it without the supplement. I can say that they have made my boyfriend more regular, as whenever he takes them it makes him have to use the restroom. They didn't really have that effect on me but I drink more coffee than he does and don't have digestion problems. I don't think I'll be ordering again.

Pure Green Coffe Bean

Posted by 4891706048389869243 on Jun 17, 2012

I have been using these for a week, but I have not lost any weight so far. It's probably to early too early to see reults. I update my review in a couple of weeks.

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Jun 28, 2012

I did los two pounds after a week, but gained them back plus two more. It did not work for me.

Test

Posted by Reviewer2139526 on Jul 20, 2012

Test

Not noticing anything

Posted by 5761051366771461996 on Jul 29, 2012

Its not been long enough but I haven't had any gain loss. I will take it until I'm out though. I think its too early to know.

Tried it, won't re-order

Posted by 5238290418940608842 on Aug 22, 2012

There were several contradcitory reveiw but I decided to try the product. After one month there has been no benefits for myself as I have not lost any weight. No regrets about tyring the product but it did nto work for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »