Good

Posted by Reviewer2798912 on Oct 11, 2012

I lost weight with this. No side effects

green coffee bean

Posted by 5281230968063994114 on Sep 18, 2012

thanks for prompt delivery....

Not a weight-loss miracle, but it helps!

Posted by 4869127969918198980 on Sep 10, 2012

I've been using the Pure Green Coffee Bean extract for several months now, and am not really losing weight, but I'm also not gaining any weight. Due to a job change, I no longer have time to work out most days, so I'm maintaining my weight by taking coffee bean and raspberry ketones and watching what I eat. The coffee bean seems to work better (keep pounds off) when I eat MORE calories, than if I eat very few calories. I'm a 53 year old post-menopausal woman.

Its working!

Posted by 5124475050185165069 on Sep 02, 2012

Have been using the product for 2 weeks. I want to lose 20 pounds. I lost 5 pounds in 3 days, but now it is holding steady. It seems that every few days I drop a little. The research said the big results of losing 10% body weight happened in 12 weeks, not 12 days, so I am patient. My appetite is DEFINITELY smaller. I eat less. And losing some weight right off the bat is motivating. I think many diets fail because ANY result seems to take so long that it is easy to just give up and eat. If you are getting somewhere, you will avoid that morning muffin, regardless of whether it is Sunday brunch and everyone else has a muffin. I feel great. I like it. and I already purchased my second bottle. Yes - I recommend it. I would give 5 stars if I had lost 10 pounds already!! (lol!)

4 Star

Posted by 4826455111473756276 on Aug 14, 2012

This product does help with losing weight. I purchased for a friend and they lost 10 lbs over a month. No side effects or after taste.

coffie bean

Posted by 4679537944545407258 on Aug 11, 2012

make me feel good want to do things more energy

It appears to be working...

Posted by 5442150047492317896 on Aug 10, 2012

I've used this product for a couple of weeks and have lost about two and a half pounds with doing notHing different. I do count calories and have been doing so for some time but with the product I am now losing again after being on a plateau of sorts.

Energy yes...weight loss "no"

Posted by 5607744875224823324 on Aug 01, 2012

I plan on continuing to order this product but not for weight loss as intended. This product provides me a natural energy stablizer...not hyper energy that you feel in engery drinks but like the feeling you have after you had a very restful night of rest. Also, it doesn't affect my sleep at night. I think I actually sleep better at night when I take the second dosage during the late afternoon. I think that since I feel more energetic...I do more during the day and evening which in turn causes me to be naturally tired from a very productive day (e.g. housework, working, taking care of the kids, and exercising).

Seems like working... too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1764559 on Aug 01, 2012

Have started using this product for about 3 days so far, it does reduce the appetite.

had more energy

Posted by 5654899375982736663 on Jul 30, 2012

I thought the product gave me more energy. I didn't lose weight while taking it but I didn't really try to. I felt like I had a little more energy when I took the pills then when I didn't. I took 2 pills in the morning and 2 more in the evening before dinner.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »