Not a weight-loss miracle, but it helps!

Posted by 4869127969918198980 on Sep 10, 2012

I've been using the Pure Green Coffee Bean extract for several months now, and am not really losing weight, but I'm also not gaining any weight. Due to a job change, I no longer have time to work out most days, so I'm maintaining my weight by taking coffee bean and raspberry ketones and watching what I eat. The coffee bean seems to work better (keep pounds off) when I eat MORE calories, than if I eat very few calories. I'm a 53 year old post-menopausal woman.

I can tell they work

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Sep 10, 2012

I just had to try the Green Coffee Bean caps after hearing what Dr. Oz had to say. Okay so I will give it a try and within a matter of days my weight plateau was broke. I was so happy.

too soon

Posted by Reviewer2326828 on Sep 04, 2012

I have not used this product long enough to give an opinion.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by 5312822286626817648 on Sep 04, 2012

I have used this, religiously, for three weeks and I have not lost any weight. It did give me some additional energy but did not help with weight loss. At mealtimes, I found myself "hoarding" food to try to get over the feeling of being hungry. I don't recommend this for weight loss.

no go

Posted by Reviewer2533075 on Sep 02, 2012

Even one capsule a day makes me extremely fatigued.....don't think it really does anything else.

Its working!

Posted by 5124475050185165069 on Sep 02, 2012

Have been using the product for 2 weeks. I want to lose 20 pounds. I lost 5 pounds in 3 days, but now it is holding steady. It seems that every few days I drop a little. The research said the big results of losing 10% body weight happened in 12 weeks, not 12 days, so I am patient. My appetite is DEFINITELY smaller. I eat less. And losing some weight right off the bat is motivating. I think many diets fail because ANY result seems to take so long that it is easy to just give up and eat. If you are getting somewhere, you will avoid that morning muffin, regardless of whether it is Sunday brunch and everyone else has a muffin. I feel great. I like it. and I already purchased my second bottle. Yes - I recommend it. I would give 5 stars if I had lost 10 pounds already!! (lol!)

Green Coffee results

Posted by 5055685516606402023 on Sep 01, 2012

I have finished the entire bottle of pure green coffee bean and my weight did not change very disappointed since Dr. Oz recommended.

Finally!

Posted by 5052355817083020516 on Aug 29, 2012

A product that helps with weight loss without negative side affects. I've been using this product once daily for about 21 days and have lost about 8 lbs. I take two capsules only in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast. I haven't changed my eating habits and I have not yet started an exercise regimen. I have reached a plateau where I've lost nothing over the past 5 or so days so will need to try changing my eating habits - like having only an apple for lunch.

It is all hype...

Posted by Reviewer2188656 on Aug 26, 2012

I tried this product for a week, taking two capsules daily. I gained 2 pounds. I didn't change my eating habits and did not increase my normal calorie count. I am not overweight, but am on the edge of going into the overweight category. I personally feel this product acts as if it is a diuretic, as I should have lost weight from having to be on the go to the bathroom! I was looking for something to kickstart my weight loss, but will need to do it the conventional way...exercise and cut calories.

didn't work

Posted by 5215066623397943727 on Aug 26, 2012

didn't work for me, very disappointed