July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Genesis Today, Green Coffee Bean, Pure, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Weightloss

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Jun 13, 2012

I had no experience of weightloss w/ this product.

Done the opposite for me

Posted by DeanaS on May 24, 2012

This is my initial review. I will update if this changes. The instructions didn't say to take this before meals, I was taking with meals. I have actually gone up in hunger - extremely up - and in weight - 10 pounds in two weeks!!!! No noticable increase in energy either. This is the story of my life - opposite of what should be. As of now I will be careful to take 30 mins before eating and will report back if that makes a difference. I got so excited about this that I ordered multiple bottles so I have time to experiment.

No toxic fillers and energizing!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 20, 2012

I was really pleased that this product doesn't contain lots of toxic synthetic fillers and I have found that it improves my concentration and energy levels. It's said to be helpful for those with blood sugar problems and helps lower the absorption of glucose on the body so I'll be interest to see if it helps with my blood sugar fluctuations. So far I'm impressed and intend to keep purchasing the product.

Hot weight loss product

Posted by flocksielady on Jun 28, 2012

I purchased this item for my fiance who is struggling with his weight after reading a review on the internet. He started using the product and sure enough, started losing weight. It also helped him in the little boys room, made going much easier. After he finished the bottle, sure enough he started putting weight back on. I quickly ordered another bottle and he again is making progress

I've lost weight!

Posted by 5387755569566886440 on Jun 29, 2012

I was skeptical when a friend told me about Dr Oz's show about the Pure Green Coffee Bean diet. I've actually been eating a little more than normal for the past two weeks that I've been taking the Coffee Beans. Nevertheless, I've still lost 6 pounds! My stomach feels smaller. If this keeps up for the next 12 weeks or so I'll be very happy.