Seems like working... too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1764559 on Aug 01, 2012

Have started using this product for about 3 days so far, it does reduce the appetite.

It's working.

Posted by 4793983326344467125 on Jun 10, 2012

I have been taking 2 capsules twice as day as recommended and I have lost 4lbs in 3 weeks. It isn't a lot but I have not changed my eating habits. I do walk every day for an hour. This is very encouraging for me. I am happy with the subtle loss and it does encourage me to do more exercise and modify my meals. As a side note: I do not feel more energetic and there are no side effects (jittery or queasiness)that I can feel. It's worth the try.

had more energy

Posted by 5654899375982736663 on Jul 30, 2012

I thought the product gave me more energy. I didn't lose weight while taking it but I didn't really try to. I felt like I had a little more energy when I took the pills then when I didn't. I took 2 pills in the morning and 2 more in the evening before dinner.

coffie bean

Posted by 4679537944545407258 on Aug 11, 2012

make me feel good want to do things more energy

Not too shabby for the flabby

Posted by 4860316257507940153 on Jun 14, 2012

I purchased the product based on Doctor Oz...I know I know. Truth be told, I have taken many supplements over the years. I can't say this is the best weight loss supplement however, it has and does work...if you work at it. I certainly have much more energy late afternoon and the evening and I definitely feel my metabolism has sped up without doing much different in the way of exercise or eating habits. Usually during the week I am extremely careful on the foods I eat. Weekends, we that is a different story. But with all the adult drinks and crappy food, I never gain an ounce and in fact, have still lost some weight...but mostly inches around the gut. It is not a miracle pill like a certain celebrity suggests however, with good eating habits and with some sort of exercise, it can and will assist you in your weight loss journey.

Energy

Posted by 5329955548748518306 on Jun 17, 2012

Noticed more energy and water weight loss!

green coffee bean

Posted by 5281230968063994114 on Sep 18, 2012

thanks for prompt delivery....

Good Stuff

Posted by 4642764187434106094 on Jul 09, 2012

This stuff is really good works with any diet and no side effects. And is very affordable thank you iHerb

Energy yes...weight loss "no"

Posted by 5607744875224823324 on Aug 01, 2012

I plan on continuing to order this product but not for weight loss as intended. This product provides me a natural energy stablizer...not hyper energy that you feel in engery drinks but like the feeling you have after you had a very restful night of rest. Also, it doesn't affect my sleep at night. I think I actually sleep better at night when I take the second dosage during the late afternoon. I think that since I feel more energetic...I do more during the day and evening which in turn causes me to be naturally tired from a very productive day (e.g. housework, working, taking care of the kids, and exercising).

4 Star

Posted by 4826455111473756276 on Aug 14, 2012

This product does help with losing weight. I purchased for a friend and they lost 10 lbs over a month. No side effects or after taste.