finally recieved

Posted by 5579975073269331908 on Jun 11, 2012

I finally got the product I ordered and my faith was restored in a company Dr Oz suggested,The product was in good condition and I am using it now Thank you

Not too shabby for the flabby

Posted by 4860316257507940153 on Jun 14, 2012

I purchased the product based on Doctor Oz...I know I know. Truth be told, I have taken many supplements over the years. I can't say this is the best weight loss supplement however, it has and does work...if you work at it. I certainly have much more energy late afternoon and the evening and I definitely feel my metabolism has sped up without doing much different in the way of exercise or eating habits. Usually during the week I am extremely careful on the foods I eat. Weekends, we that is a different story. But with all the adult drinks and crappy food, I never gain an ounce and in fact, have still lost some weight...but mostly inches around the gut. It is not a miracle pill like a certain celebrity suggests however, with good eating habits and with some sort of exercise, it can and will assist you in your weight loss journey.

So far, Okay!

Posted by 5195200548557499354 on Jun 17, 2012

I have been taking this for 3 weeks and so far I have lost about 6 punds WITHOUT any changes in diet or lifestyle. I am a Physician and have Diabetes and I havent really been exercising at all. Generally i watch what i eat but havent made any extra changes since starting this. So I guess the initial results are good and I will use it for 2 full months before I can say with certainity if I can recommend this!

Energy

Posted by 5329955548748518306 on Jun 17, 2012

Noticed more energy and water weight loss!

Pure Green Coffee Bean

Posted by 4700802515372434746 on Jun 03, 2012

I have been taking the product for about two weeks so far I have had more energy.I have lost a couple of pounds but was hoping to have lost a few more hopefully I will continue to lose weight.

Not Sure

Posted by Reviewer1632766 on Jun 01, 2012

My results havent proven to be successful for weight loss. I have been dieting and exercising and not dropped much of anything, including inches. I am not certn yet on this one..

Disappointed

Posted by 5231429277709242168 on May 31, 2012

The product doesn't seem to work for me, However, your service is fantastic!!

Too Early To Tell

Posted by 4733789985353844516 on Jun 01, 2012

I have just completed my first bottle of Genesis Today Pure Green Coffee Bean and so far it has not done anything regarding my weight loss. In fact I am up 3 pounds. I initially bought three bottles so I will know more in another month whether it works. I have followed the suggested 1600 mg daily dosage and have not changed my lifestyle in any way, just as the 22 week study group did that supposedly had such great results on the Dr. Oz show in April.

Pure Green Coffee Bean

Posted by 5102119657362860968 on May 25, 2012

Been taking the GCBE for about 3 weeks. I have not seen any weight loss yet, but i will give it at least 2 months to make a final verdict. No side effects to report.

Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract

Posted by 4946551876603853437 on Jun 18, 2012

Almost finished with second bottle, and have lost 5 lbs. Thi is not a miracle pill, I have been dieting and a small amount of exercise too.