Its working!

Posted by 5124475050185165069 on Sep 02, 2012

Have been using the product for 2 weeks. I want to lose 20 pounds. I lost 5 pounds in 3 days, but now it is holding steady. It seems that every few days I drop a little. The research said the big results of losing 10% body weight happened in 12 weeks, not 12 days, so I am patient. My appetite is DEFINITELY smaller. I eat less. And losing some weight right off the bat is motivating. I think many diets fail because ANY result seems to take so long that it is easy to just give up and eat. If you are getting somewhere, you will avoid that morning muffin, regardless of whether it is Sunday brunch and everyone else has a muffin. I feel great. I like it. and I already purchased my second bottle. Yes - I recommend it. I would give 5 stars if I had lost 10 pounds already!! (lol!)

Pure Green Coffee Bean

Posted by 4700802515372434746 on Jun 03, 2012

I have been taking the product for about two weeks so far I have had more energy.I have lost a couple of pounds but was hoping to have lost a few more hopefully I will continue to lose weight.

So far, Okay!

Posted by 5195200548557499354 on Jun 17, 2012

I have been taking this for 3 weeks and so far I have lost about 6 punds WITHOUT any changes in diet or lifestyle. I am a Physician and have Diabetes and I havent really been exercising at all. Generally i watch what i eat but havent made any extra changes since starting this. So I guess the initial results are good and I will use it for 2 full months before I can say with certainity if I can recommend this!

So far so good

Posted by 5661070087488186943 on Jun 26, 2012

Have notice a difference to soon to say for sure

Good

Posted by Reviewer2798912 on Oct 11, 2012

I lost weight with this. No side effects

More energy

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Jun 09, 2012

This product was easy to take and in Veggie Caps, a must for me. I only have about 8 lbs. I want to lose, and I don't think this product helped with that at all. I'm not a big eater anyway, still ate the same amount, and lost zero lbs. Maybe if you have more lbs.to lose, it might work better. I did have more energy however.

Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract

Posted by 4946551876603853437 on Jun 18, 2012

Almost finished with second bottle, and have lost 5 lbs. Thi is not a miracle pill, I have been dieting and a small amount of exercise too.

good service

Posted by 5151394308182575133 on Oct 17, 2012

I have not experienced any benefits

too soon

Posted by Reviewer2326828 on Sep 04, 2012

I have not used this product long enough to give an opinion.

fenugreek