Helps with food craving

Posted by Reviewer1527195 on Sep 09, 2013

I see a difference with these caps. No magnesium stearate.

it works for me

Posted by 4684352000344381272 on Aug 05, 2013

I've only been taking 2 capsules a day for the past 3 weeks and I'm noticing a change! I measure my weight 3 times a day and my minimum and maxium weight in a day is definitely going down! I am also having metamucil (fibre supplement) to help clean my colon in hope the two would have synergy. I haven't changed my lifestyle otherwise (no change in food, no exercises.) I'm going to start exercising to see if more effects could be seen!

Does not work

Posted by SavoringLife on Nov 02, 2013

After finishing a bottle of this hype from Dr. Oz, disappointment seems to be the theme. Celebrity magic can sometimes blind one's eyes. If you really want to go ahead, I suggest you dive in with determination and persevere with at least a few bottles. This product may be slow-acting and need prolonged consumption to work.

Disappointed

Posted by 5113134637932037749 on Jul 16, 2013

I am very sad to say how disappointed I am. I am a frequent gym person and I have lost over 20lbs in the last year and a half but in the last 3 months or so it's been slow...actually no change at all. I wanted to try this to get the added boost I need to lose the last 20 or 30 that needs to go. I am 161lbs and 5'4 so I could drop a bit because I am so short. Used as prescribed and got 0 results. I have a second bottle on order - hoping for a difference if I up the capsules. we shall see.

doesnt work for me

Posted by Reviewer1630101 on Jul 20, 2013

Its doesent work for me

Green coffee bean extract

Posted by Reviewer2286806 on Aug 22, 2013

Hi; I can not say anything about this product because it did not make any difference or effect in me yet. I will keep taking it for another 2 or 3 bottles to make sure I give it the benefit of the doubt and see if I can lose some Kilos of my body fat as it is advertised in Dr.OZ TV show. So I will let you know how I'm doing. Take care. Ricardo

cause cancer

Posted by 5197715236352100982 on Feb 03, 2016

there is a stiker on the bottel says that there is a chemical known to california state that it cause a cancer and other things what do u think about it i already finish one bottel then i saw the stiker that made me afraid can any body answer me about this ??

supplement

Posted by Reviewer2457299 on Jul 04, 2013

used whole bottle did not feel or see a difference.