New To iHerb?

Genesis Today, Green Coffee Bean with Svetol, Pure, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

Ok

Posted by 4760546533194386853 on Feb 13, 2014

No weight loss. More energy. Gave me itchy skin so I stopped taking it- then itchiness immediately went away.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2410595 on Aug 18, 2013

Can't say I noticed any difference in energy or hunger suppression. I have lost a couple of pounds, but I've changed my diet, too, so not sure how much effect this really had.

Too early to review

Posted by 5090796672733649770 on Aug 28, 2013

My daughter lost a few pounds in two weeks, but I'm not sure if it is due to this product or to her recent life style changes. I need to monitor the progress for a couple of weeks.

not sure yet

Posted by 5156858488061247106 on Oct 23, 2013

I've just finished a bottle of the Genesis Today green coffee bean with svetol. I took 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 before lunch. I only have a light snack for dinner so didn't really see the need to take 2 before that. That lasted me 2 weeks. It definitely curbed hunger pangs and seemed to give me some extra energy. Didn't lose any weight but I have heard that it takes a month or more of continuous use to see results.

headache

Posted by zuwita on Jan 16, 2014

I had tried this for a week and I found that it gave me some minor headache. Not too sure that it could be the caffeine that's affecting it. Giving it a rest for a while before proceeding again and see if it causes the headaches again.