Great product

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

Definitely boosts metabolism and energy for me . I took it for weight loss . I dont weigh myself everyday but I dont think there is any major effect on my weightloss . Best way to lose weight still to have a healthy diet and exercise . Taking this in the long term may cause the body to become reliant on it and i wont be buying this again .Otherwise it does what I think it should .

IT works.

Posted by 5145154952645331729 on Apr 14, 2014

I have 12 pounds who just want come of after my babies. I eat really healty but it sat on like stone. So i heard about green coffee bean on the Internet and gave it a shot with these pills. And it works. I have used it for a week and 7 pounds are gone. Almost a bit to fast. And i have more energy in the mornings. No side effeckt. IT works for me.

First order

Posted by 4973429459902605404 on Oct 22, 2013

very satisfied

Posted by Kristina89 on Oct 16, 2013

Great product!

Posted by 5628225257262129609 on Sep 06, 2013

It actually works! I lost 4 pounds (2 kg) in 2 weeks without going on a diet and without physical exercise.

it tskes time

Posted by 5274027332255808811 on Aug 30, 2013

it would take a while to see the result. Will continue to monitor.

drink a lot of water and take pills regularly

Posted by 4716574042492500745 on Aug 01, 2013

Only one problem is a person who takes it irregularly and does not drink 2 liters of water. If people try this except this, then it works greatly. My daughter has lost weight around 2kgs for one week after taking 2pills in the morning and 2pills in the evening.It makes us have a good habit to eat,drinking a lot of water,eating something not much,not wanting oily food.

Genesis Today

Posted by 5065265265586333096 on May 30, 2013

Product helps me eat less at mealtime.

YES! It works.

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Apr 19, 2013

I ordred 7 bottles already. BEST decision.

Awesome Product!

Posted by 5710295641564861030 on Mar 10, 2013

I had been taking Genesis pure coffee bean veggie caps since last October and had about a 10 pound weight loss by end of December. I am very active and do cardio, weight training and Yoga 5-6 times a week. My daughter suggested I try the Pure coffee bean with Svetol veggie caps mid January of this year and have noticed more weight loss - about 7 lbs to date. I pretty much eat healthy but do notice if I overindulge one or two days per week - there is no weight gain! I'm very happy with this product - it's given me more energy and does tend to decrease my appetite.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »