Try it!! IT WORKS

Posted by 5723089029110491850 on Feb 01, 2013

I called the number on the back of Genesis Today Green Coffee Bean plain bottle and they were very helpful. She instructed me to this one because it burns fat and helps with slowing the sugar into the blood. She told me to take 2 capsules for a week before a meal. Than if you feel fine increase them to 3 times a day. I did and I Lost 10 lbs before the 2 bottles were out. I did not workout or change my daily activity. I am buying more. Remember 30 mins before you eat. It worked 4 me. I bought it from this site because it was cheaper. Otherwise I would of bought it straight from the site. Thank U iherb.

It works!

Posted by 5383480468508404344 on Jan 23, 2013

My daughter and I began taking Pure Green Coffee Bean with Svetol on January 2nd. We both take 4 capsules per day...2 in the morning, and 2 in the evening before dinner. We both experienced a decrease in our appetite, and an increase in energy. Most importantly, my daughter has lost 11 lbs, and I have lost 8 lbs so far. We walk at least 5 days a week, for 3 to five miles. We do our best to eat healthy. This pills work for us. and it has absolutely no side effects. I already bought 4 more bottles, and plan to continue with it for 3 more months.

tweaked to perfection must have for weight loss and control.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 30, 2012

I tried the regular coffee bean extracts and this two times and notice this one with the svetol in it is more potent in curbing the desire to eat food and help a little in metabolism increase. many times I eat saying I dont have to use almost very little will power to stop the key is eat one meal a day at night time dont eat or eat little and you should lose weight exercising also helps even more.

Awesome Product!

Posted by 5710295641564861030 on Mar 10, 2013

I had been taking Genesis pure coffee bean veggie caps since last October and had about a 10 pound weight loss by end of December. I am very active and do cardio, weight training and Yoga 5-6 times a week. My daughter suggested I try the Pure coffee bean with Svetol veggie caps mid January of this year and have noticed more weight loss - about 7 lbs to date. I pretty much eat healthy but do notice if I overindulge one or two days per week - there is no weight gain! I'm very happy with this product - it's given me more energy and does tend to decrease my appetite.

YES! It works.

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Apr 19, 2013

I ordred 7 bottles already. BEST decision.

Good for maintaining

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Nov 30, 2012

I went on vacation and ate far more food and desserts than I would have normally. I took the pill once a day only. I did not gain any weight and it appears that I lost inches during that week. I do not need to loose weight, but I must maintain.

Great product

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

Definitely boosts metabolism and energy for me . I took it for weight loss . I dont weigh myself everyday but I dont think there is any major effect on my weightloss . Best way to lose weight still to have a healthy diet and exercise . Taking this in the long term may cause the body to become reliant on it and i wont be buying this again .Otherwise it does what I think it should .

Genesis Today

Posted by 5065265265586333096 on May 30, 2013

Product helps me eat less at mealtime.

drink a lot of water and take pills regularly

Posted by 4716574042492500745 on Aug 01, 2013

Only one problem is a person who takes it irregularly and does not drink 2 liters of water. If people try this except this, then it works greatly. My daughter has lost weight around 2kgs for one week after taking 2pills in the morning and 2pills in the evening.It makes us have a good habit to eat,drinking a lot of water,eating something not much,not wanting oily food.

it tskes time

Posted by 5274027332255808811 on Aug 30, 2013

it would take a while to see the result. Will continue to monitor.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »