Eclectic Institute, Gentian, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Bitter!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 From California on Jul 10, 2008

My ND prescribed this as a digestive tonic to help get more nutrients out of my food. It's too soon to tell how well it is working, but I am getting used to the taste/sensation. I started out having to mix with water, but can now take it straight. The taste was familiar...the same bitterness of grapefruit peelings. The bottle is almost gone, time to reorder!

Caution for low blood pressure

Posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here on Jan 13, 2014

I found I'm unable to use it as it caused my blood pressure to lower too much. Suggest avoiding if you have low blood pressure or take blood thinners (meds/supplements) - my experience was most unpleasant. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Very nice product