Feels good.

Posted by Reviewer2169856 on Feb 10, 2011

I decided to take this product because it was natural and made of eggshells. It helped me with a recurrence of pain from a radially torn meniscus. In a matter of days,I felt better. I also have joint pain off and on from an old ankle injury and my ankle as well feels better. This is a product I would certainly go to whenever I feel the need to get joint relief. Of course, plenty of water really helps too.:)

Excellent supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 18, 2011

It eliminates joint pain and restores life to the joints. Take it in combination with magnesium and CoQ10. You will not take any more pain medication.

Relatively positive feedback

Posted by Reviewer1984446 on Jul 18, 2012

I have been taking Fast Joint+Care for about three months. I complemented the treatment with Hyal-Joint from Doctor's Best. I was looking for alternative solutions to the usual Condroitin-MSM... products. I have cartilage issues, primarily focused on one of my ankles. My conclusions are that it generally helped joints such that I felt a smoother and stronger joints behaviour but I do not think it helps you more than supporting current cartilages. So I'll keep on my way for a better solution. I would recommend the product depending on the severity of the injury.

No More Knee Pain

Posted by 5554451155872924261 on Dec 05, 2013

Tried Doctor's Best Glucosamine pills that's equivalent to GNC's dosages. No knee pain initially but recently when I started exercising the pain returns. Decided to try something else and came across this. It works very well and I only need to take 1 capsule per day. No more throbbing pain at knee and I can resume my exercise. Climbing stairs is no longer a problem. Will test longer and update.

Great Choice

Posted by Reviewer2862232 on Jan 08, 2012

This is a terrific product that is actually fast joint care. I noticed a significant improvement in pain issues as well as greater flexibility in my joints within a week. A month later I am pain free! I highly recommend this product.

Great Relief!

Posted by Reviewer3098787 on Aug 06, 2011

Fast Joint + Care works very well on my aching knees and it doesn't irritate my stomach.

Hard to say only after 2-3 weeks

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on May 18, 2014

Both my mom and I started this supplement. She has chronic back pain with radiation down one leg that is constantly numb. She thinks that the numb leg is somewhat better. She's been on this about 2-3 weeks. Will more than likely get more since time is often a factor in deciding rather a supplement is effective or not. I buy from iHerb religiously, best prices and good time on delivery.