Genuine Health Corporation, Perfect Skin, For Clear Skin, 120 Softgels

See improvement in 2 weeks!

Posted by Reviewer3331366 on Jun 14, 2011

I saw results in 2 weeks. I had just come off birth control pills which made my hormones crazy and I was getting horrible cystic acne all along my jawline. I took Perfect Skin and the cystic acne went away in just 2 weeks! I'm the sort who gets regular acne of all types. I'm in my 3rd month of taking Perfect Skin. Although I don't have clear skin yet, my acne is SLOWLY clearing up. Part of the reason this has taken long for me is because I was also using a new moisturizer that apparently made me break out without my knowledge. I couldn't figure out why Perfect Skin worked well at first and then acne came back. When I stopped using that moisturizer, Perfect Skin was able to effectively clear my acne without interference. So users -- be careful what you put on your skin as you're taking these. Figure out what is causing your acne breakouts before you attribute it to this product because I can tell you from experience that this product REALLY WORKS! Give it 3 months before you give up and remember to take 4 pills daily. When you're acne-free, you can reduce it to 2 daily.