I use it on my skin

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Jun 26, 2014

I use it on my face and body, no allergic reaction. I guess it helps sooth my skin a little bit. I have got eczema

3-2-11

Posted by Reviewer1089351 on Mar 02, 2011

Thank you~ this is the BEST Aloe Vera I have ever used- it provides all the benefits of Aloe and it has the consistence and taste of water so it is easy to consume. It is wonderful for helping your digestive system stay calm and for helping your skin. Thanks Again!

True Aloe Vera!

Posted by Reviewer2221939 on Nov 29, 2010

I have tried this product first time. I felt it was pure and it was probably enhancing energy.

A GREAT topical moisturizer.., NOT a laxative.

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Nov 06, 2010

It's great slapped on freshly cleansed skin! It revives and heals dry skin better than all other potions I've ever used. I make sure now to always use it on my face before I put face lotion on, and it's made a dramatic difference in my skin. It's great on any part of the body. It seems like it's just water BUT ... it's far superior to water on the skin, it super hydrates without any greasyness at all. However, I drank two ounces first thing in the morning AND last thing in the evening daily... but it did NOTHING to relieve chronic constipation. I used over two gallons of this before I gave up.

George's Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer2995699 on Apr 29, 2009

Good stuff, more importantly the product is just as advertised by the manufacturer.

herbalist, researcher

Posted by Reviewer1088637 on Dec 19, 2008

This is excellant. I use it even for an eyewash for dry eyes or irritated eyes for any reason. You can also mix it with another 'full leaf' aloe to preven the "sting" that occurs because this Aloe juice does not sting the eye and can work well with the 'stronger' aloe juice (whole leaf). also add into juice or even your pets water so they can also get the benefit, has no detectable taste..

good taste

Posted by Reviewer3136763 on Oct 17, 2007

tastes like water - hope it has what it says