The Best

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Sep 19, 2012

I sip this stuff all day and when I wake up at night. I use about a gallon a month for Barrett's Esophogus (GERD on steroids). It is so soothing, tasteless, takes no refrigeration so I can put a little bottle in my bag. I've gone onto a no-grain diet and elevate the head of the bed significantly, but I think George's Aloe is a major contributor to my feeling so much better and being just about pain free. I've tried several others and like this the best.

Sometimes aloe can be bitter...

Posted by Reviewer2631990 on Sep 30, 2012

...not this one, I keep it in my fridge and could (but don't) drink it like water. Great for your digestive system.

great

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Feb 22, 2012

My husband drinks this to help restore and rebuild damage done from heartburn. Aloe is fantastic, it will go and heal any part of the body that needs it.

No Citric Acid or weird preservatives

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013

Citric acid is an irritant--yet it is in so many foods/beverages and, oddly, in so many aloe juices. If you have an inflamed digestive tract, go with George's, it is truly the best.

George's Aloe Vera

Posted by 4697165272932853915 on Feb 15, 2014

This product has cured my acid reflux. I take two ounces twice a day, early am, then an hour before bed. I tried to get econonomical by ordering a cheaper product and it was not only ineffective it had an extremely unpleasant taste. George's is virtually tasteless. And Oh yes, I sent an order to my adult daughter who also sufferes from reflux.

George's Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer2995699 on Apr 29, 2009

Good stuff, more importantly the product is just as advertised by the manufacturer.

Tastes like water..

Posted by Reviewer2789341 on Oct 29, 2009

I can only say that this tastes like great water. I consumed the product according to directions and finish the half gallon. I cant say that I noticed any difference. I am going to try another product to compare.

This is an amazing product.

Posted by Reviewer2622066 on Nov 26, 2008

I have ulcers in my illium. George's taken 3 times a day has helped so much.

Like water

Posted by Reviewer1758061 on Feb 02, 2008

I love this product, taste like water and should be very benificial to my temple according to reviews on effects of Aloe on body.

Great aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer2680962 on Mar 01, 2009

George's Aloe Vera has been helping me keep my stomach and digestive tract feeling good for the past 6 months or so. Thank you