George's Aloe Vera, 100% Aloe Vera Liquid, 8 fl oz

Reviews 5-star

Helps With Scars.

Posted by 5678493589250042132 on Oct 15, 2013

I use this in my facial mask mixture to help with the scarring on my face. It seems to be working well only after a month.

Hu

Posted by 4854062500719312395 on Dec 07, 2013

I was disapointed when i received the product because I was expecting aloe vera gel. However the product is good. I drank a part and the taste is like fresh water. I prefer to put it in my home made mask (henna, shikakai, essential oil etc.)

Good product

Posted by 5014808791078343655 on Jan 07, 2014

It taste like water so it's not bad. But I haven't see the results yet. I ordered only one bottle. I use it for my hair, to add moisture

real-stuff

Posted by 4660729407587607988 on Feb 06, 2014

no unnecessary additives

Loving This!

Posted by seebrenda on Feb 10, 2014

I use this instead of water for all my spritzer. It's feels so much better than the Aubrey one... it just absorbs right in! I add vegetable glycerin, Rose Absolute from Now Foods and mix in some Frankincense and Lavender, and I bottle it as a night serum and a day spritzer. When I was in Paris in winter, this spritzer ensured my skin was supple and moisturised. I'm buying more of this! :) I also use this as a base for an "alert" spray I make for my sons to help them focus when they're studying. :)