Really good!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 09, 2013

I love this to spray on my face before I put on my oil. And after I put my makeup on. It makes the makeup look more natural on the skin. Loves it!

Good but a bit disapointed...

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 23, 2015

I was thincking to use it as a toner for my face. I used for 2 weeks and in the begining I was satisfied: my skin was soothed. But at the same time I start to break out... My skin was much softer and smooth but It was at the same time itchy and I had few pimples that came...Everything Went back to normal when I stopped using it!. I give it 4 stars still because I now used for my hair as a leave-in conditionner and I must say that it is one of the best or even the best that I have used so far: it soothes the hair and they are less frizzy. I would probably repurchase it for that purpose.

Good.

Posted by 4660783427941898687 on Jul 09, 2013

It is good for your dry skin. Just one problem was leaking during delivery. I want iHerb to pack the products more tightly.

Great Facial Spray!

Posted by 5729925271432234280 on Nov 25, 2013

This aloe spray is excellent for refreshing the face. I use it to set my makeup as well as before putting on my nighttime face oils.

Nice spray

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Jan 24, 2014

I use this spray for soothing my skin all over my body. It is not enough in itself as a moisturizer, but is taken into the skin faster than aloe gel.

Pretty good

Posted by 4915099294314791399 on Feb 28, 2014

Nice to put it on my face .

Nice and refreshing

Posted by kurogoma on Nov 27, 2014

Odorless, so it feels like I am spritzing just water. But it's definitely aloe vera as my face calms down quite a bit after using this. Nice!

Good product

Posted by 4873281890931664204 on Dec 26, 2014

Good product, large spray bottle, lasts ages. Refreshing & natural. As someone also mentioned - leaked on delivery - needs better packaging, or else a good amount of the product is wasted.