Customer Reviews

George's Aloe Vera, Aloe Spray Mister, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

$5.57
$6.19
Savings of: $0.62 (10% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 45 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 11-15 of 25 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Extra moisture

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jun 25, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I havent used it long enough to see if it smoothes out fine lines, but it definitely feels like it's hydrating my skin. I will have to try it on my hair

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

.

Posted by 5642101974313574069 on Dec 28, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Extrêmement utile je m'en sers chaque jour !

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Extra un must have

Posted by biotytips on Aug 29, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

J'adore !!!!!!!!!! ce spray à l'aloe vera est multifonction. Pour hydrater vos cheveux, votre visage pour vous rafraichir ,sur votre corps si vous vous êtes exposé au soleil. Avant ou en finition pour faire tenir votre make up, quelques pshitt sur votre pinceau pour intensifier vos fards bref comme je l'ai dis c'est multifonction et c'est un produit super !

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Wonderful

Posted by 4660647414332892593 on Nov 25, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Hard to believe a spray can make your skin feel good but this one does, my skin is dry so I started using George's Aloe spray and so so good, I use twice a day and sometimes over my make up.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Love this!

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I use this everyday, and probably spray way too many times each time I use it, but I don't care. This stuff is choice.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 11-15 of 25 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerbĀ® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives