Best of Summer

Posted by 5163297454825360322 on Jun 21, 2014

Very good and refreshing product on a hot summer day. Cools your face and body and isn´t sticky!

Me refresca

Posted by ROSSITA on May 12, 2014

Refrescante y me encanta el spray que sale a gotitas muuy pequeñas. +++++++++++ Si te ha ayudado mi revisión marca el sí abajo, para más revisiones ve a mi nick Rossita.

Best make up setting spray!

Posted by Mustard on Mar 26, 2014

It works fantastic before and after I put my make up. Great for oily skin, but avoid it if your face is dry. So cheap if you use it as a setting spray!

Use it everyday

Posted by 4716119358987152503 on Mar 25, 2014

I can't imagine now being without George's Aloe Vera Spray. It's awesome. Before i put on my face serums,and creams I spray my face with George's. I even spray my hands before applying hand cream. It helps everything absorb better,and leaves your skin oh so soft.

George's Aloe Vera Spray is the best !!!!

Posted by 5068746968209019708 on Mar 09, 2014

What is not to love about this product. First and foremost it is pure 'active' aloe vera and NOTHING else...I looked at other aloe products and they contain chemicals, parabens etc... This product is excellent. It's refreshing and helps heal my acne. My skin has been extremely dry recently, this alone is not enough to combat the dryness, so you definitely need a moisturizer on top, but I'm happy to report I've seen an improvement in my skin, it's so worth it. I use this as a toner as well as as a quick refresher throughout the day. I found that the more I use it, the quicker my skin has recovered and improved. . I will definitely be taking a bottle with me on vacation too, to help calm the sun exposure. I won't be without this. Give it a try it won't disappoint. Plus the price is good.

Pretty good

Posted by 4915099294314791399 on Feb 28, 2014

Nice to put it on my face .

Nice spray

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Jan 24, 2014

I use this spray for soothing my skin all over my body. It is not enough in itself as a moisturizer, but is taken into the skin faster than aloe gel.

Posted by 5642101974313574069 on Dec 28, 2013

Extrêmement utile je m'en sers chaque jour !

Really good!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 09, 2013

I love this to spray on my face before I put on my oil. And after I put my makeup on. It makes the makeup look more natural on the skin. Loves it!

Great Facial Spray!

Posted by 5729925271432234280 on Nov 25, 2013

This aloe spray is excellent for refreshing the face. I use it to set my makeup as well as before putting on my nighttime face oils.