Great Facial Spray!

Posted by 5729925271432234280 on Nov 25, 2013

This aloe spray is excellent for refreshing the face. I use it to set my makeup as well as before putting on my nighttime face oils.

George's Aloe Vera spray mister

Posted by proinnseas on Mar 12, 2015

Product is good, but I'm not sure does this do anything for my skin. I keep it in fridge and use it facial mist for cooling. I have to try this in summer as facial mist.

Not bad

Posted by 5189186013829220893 on Jun 05, 2015

Refreshing and light, but it didn't sooth my sensitive skin like I expected it would. I'll just stick to rose water mists.

Nothing special

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015

I don't understand why this product got so many raving reviews - sometimes I even thought it was plain water in that bottle. It did nothing to my skin.

Love this stuff

Posted by 5542283470258194781 on Aug 18, 2014

Holds in moisture, sets make-up, smells great! Will keep using.

Use it everyday

Posted by 4716119358987152503 on Mar 25, 2014

I can't imagine now being without George's Aloe Vera Spray. It's awesome. Before i put on my face serums,and creams I spray my face with George's. I even spray my hands before applying hand cream. It helps everything absorb better,and leaves your skin oh so soft.

Extra un must have

Posted by biotytips on Aug 29, 2013

J'adore !!!!!!!!!! ce spray à l'aloe vera est multifonction. Pour hydrater vos cheveux, votre visage pour vous rafraichir ,sur votre corps si vous vous êtes exposé au soleil. Avant ou en finition pour faire tenir votre make up, quelques pshitt sur votre pinceau pour intensifier vos fards bref comme je l'ai dis c'est multifonction et c'est un produit super !

Extra moisture

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jun 25, 2013

I havent used it long enough to see if it smoothes out fine lines, but it definitely feels like it's hydrating my skin. I will have to try it on my hair

so natural

Posted by 5757323988771074013 on Oct 25, 2016

this product is as natural as it gets. it truly moisturizes and conditions the skin. with continued use, your skin will appear healthier. as for the spray bottle, it is of a generous size and it makes for a sanitary application. just love it. xoxo

Love this!

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

I use this everyday, and probably spray way too many times each time I use it, but I don't care. This stuff is choice.