Best make up setting spray!

Posted by Mustard on Mar 26, 2014

It works fantastic before and after I put my make up. Great for oily skin, but avoid it if your face is dry. So cheap if you use it as a setting spray!

Posted by 5642101974313574069 on Dec 28, 2013

Extrêmement utile je m'en sers chaque jour !

Extra un must have

Posted by biotytips on Aug 29, 2013

J'adore !!!!!!!!!! ce spray à l'aloe vera est multifonction. Pour hydrater vos cheveux, votre visage pour vous rafraichir ,sur votre corps si vous vous êtes exposé au soleil. Avant ou en finition pour faire tenir votre make up, quelques pshitt sur votre pinceau pour intensifier vos fards bref comme je l'ai dis c'est multifonction et c'est un produit super !

Wonderful

Posted by 4660647414332892593 on Nov 25, 2013

Hard to believe a spray can make your skin feel good but this one does, my skin is dry so I started using George's Aloe spray and so so good, I use twice a day and sometimes over my make up.

Extra moisture

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jun 25, 2013

I havent used it long enough to see if it smoothes out fine lines, but it definitely feels like it's hydrating my skin. I will have to try it on my hair

Love this!

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

I use this everyday, and probably spray way too many times each time I use it, but I don't care. This stuff is choice.

so natural

Posted by 5757323988771074013 on Oct 25, 2016

this product is as natural as it gets. it truly moisturizes and conditions the skin. with continued use, your skin will appear healthier. as for the spray bottle, it is of a generous size and it makes for a sanitary application. just love it. xoxo

Refreshing!

Posted by 4883170785512760450 on Dec 01, 2016

What a wonderful toner! It soothes my acne prone skin, and is also a great makeup setting spray! This is my 2nd bottle.

Pure enough to use as daily toner/ moisturizing moist

Posted by 4921664740364515537 on Jul 08, 2016

No miracle but pure & safe enough as daily toner before applying serum/ face moisturizer. Would also use it after make-up as setting spray.

Refreshing and light

Posted by 5191621558702341178 on Aug 31, 2016

No strong scent, watery texture yet refreshing and light - refrigerated the bottle pull out and use after sun exposure feels great leaves no sticky residue!