New To iHerb?

George's Aloe Vera, Aloe Spray Mister, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Extra un must have

Posted by biotytips on Aug 29, 2013

J'adore !!!!!!!!!! ce spray à l'aloe vera est multifonction. Pour hydrater vos cheveux, votre visage pour vous rafraichir ,sur votre corps si vous vous êtes exposé au soleil. Avant ou en finition pour faire tenir votre make up, quelques pshitt sur votre pinceau pour intensifier vos fards bref comme je l'ai dis c'est multifonction et c'est un produit super !

Wonderful

Posted by 4660647414332892593 on Nov 25, 2013

Hard to believe a spray can make your skin feel good but this one does, my skin is dry so I started using George's Aloe spray and so so good, I use twice a day and sometimes over my make up.

Love this!

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

I use this everyday, and probably spray way too many times each time I use it, but I don't care. This stuff is choice.

Use it everyday

Posted by 4716119358987152503 on Mar 25, 2014

I can't imagine now being without George's Aloe Vera Spray. It's awesome. Before i put on my face serums,and creams I spray my face with George's. I even spray my hands before applying hand cream. It helps everything absorb better,and leaves your skin oh so soft.

Best make up setting spray!

Posted by Mustard on Mar 26, 2014

It works fantastic before and after I put my make up. Great for oily skin, but avoid it if your face is dry. So cheap if you use it as a setting spray!