EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.69

$6.95

Savings of: $1.26 (18% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(6)
2 Stars
(2)
1 Stars
(2)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Wonderful

Posted by 4660647414332892593 on Nov 25, 2013

Hard to believe a spray can make your skin feel good but this one does, my skin is dry so I started using George's Aloe spray and so so good, I use twice a day and sometimes over my make up.

Was this review helpful to you?

Extra un must have

Posted by biotytips on Aug 29, 2013

J'adore !!!!!!!!!! ce spray à l'aloe vera est multifonction. Pour hydrater vos cheveux, votre visage pour vous rafraichir ,sur votre corps si vous vous êtes exposé au soleil. Avant ou en finition pour faire tenir votre make up, quelques pshitt sur votre pinceau pour intensifier vos fards bref comme je l'ai dis c'est multifonction et c'est un produit super !

Was this review helpful to you?

Bien

Posted by 4823052585718304523 on Jul 29, 2013

Rafraîchit la peau, permet de fixer le maquillage toute la journée.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Un indispensable

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013

Il rafraichit, hydrate et fixe le maquillage.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Good.

Posted by 4660783427941898687 on Jul 09, 2013

It is good for your dry skin. Just one problem was leaking during delivery. I want iHerb to pack the products more tightly.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Love this!

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

I use this everyday, and probably spray way too many times each time I use it, but I don't care. This stuff is choice.

Was this review helpful to you?

De la bombe en spray!!

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jul 03, 2013

C'est la première fois que j'utilise un produit de ce genre - je suis déjà accro!! Je l'utilise sur cheveux mouillés avant de les sécher - ils deviennent terriblement doux au toucher. Je l'utilise également sur le visage avant et après le maquillage. Cela permet aux poudres de se fondre dans la peau, de donner un joli glow naturel et d'hydrater. Très efficace! J'apprécie grandement le packaging en spray qui distribue le produit (sans parfum) dans une bruine très très fine. Je suis ravie!

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Wonderful conditioning face spray

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jul 03, 2013

I love this Aloe Vera spray for multiple uses during the day. It hydrates, can be used as a primer and setting spray or just as a refresher. I highly recommend it for any time of the year! In the summer it'll cool you off and in the winter it'll protect and nourish. Aloe Vera is seriously a miracle plant.

Was this review helpful to you?

4 people found the following review helpful

Extra moisture

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jun 25, 2013

I havent used it long enough to see if it smoothes out fine lines, but it definitely feels like it's hydrating my skin. I will have to try it on my hair

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1189064 on Feb 13, 2013

It is super. I use it for hair and skin. Love it

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Items 31-40 of 41 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »