Extra un must have

Posted by biotytips on Aug 29, 2013

J'adore !!!!!!!!!! ce spray à l'aloe vera est multifonction. Pour hydrater vos cheveux, votre visage pour vous rafraichir ,sur votre corps si vous vous êtes exposé au soleil. Avant ou en finition pour faire tenir votre make up, quelques pshitt sur votre pinceau pour intensifier vos fards bref comme je l'ai dis c'est multifonction et c'est un produit super !

Wonderful

Posted by 4660647414332892593 on Nov 25, 2013

Hard to believe a spray can make your skin feel good but this one does, my skin is dry so I started using George's Aloe spray and so so good, I use twice a day and sometimes over my make up.

Posted by 5642101974313574069 on Dec 28, 2013

Extrêmement utile je m'en sers chaque jour !

loves it

Posted by EatCleanMarie on Oct 23, 2014

This is so good too my fave AND my hair. Perfect as a setting spray over makeup, but also as an primer before makeup. I spray it on my face to lock in moisture after applying oils. A combo of oils and this has really helped battled my acne, I will keep buying it for sure.

Use it everyday

Posted by 4716119358987152503 on Mar 25, 2014

I can't imagine now being without George's Aloe Vera Spray. It's awesome. Before i put on my face serums,and creams I spray my face with George's. I even spray my hands before applying hand cream. It helps everything absorb better,and leaves your skin oh so soft.

Best make up setting spray!

Posted by Mustard on Mar 26, 2014

It works fantastic before and after I put my make up. Great for oily skin, but avoid it if your face is dry. So cheap if you use it as a setting spray!

Pretty good

Posted by 4915099294314791399 on Feb 28, 2014

Nice to put it on my face .

Nice and refreshing

Posted by kurogoma on Nov 27, 2014

Odorless, so it feels like I am spritzing just water. But it's definitely aloe vera as my face calms down quite a bit after using this. Nice!

Good product

Posted by 4873281890931664204 on Dec 26, 2014

Good product, large spray bottle, lasts ages. Refreshing & natural. As someone also mentioned - leaked on delivery - needs better packaging, or else a good amount of the product is wasted.

Ok