Ghirardelli, Premium Baking Bar, 100% Cacao, Unsweetened Chocolate, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

great

Posted by Reviewer1038166 on May 05, 2011

I eat it raw, delicious. Ok, no sugar, a little bitter (but not too bad), but for me, i love it.

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Jul 20, 2011

Beware, it's unsweetened. It's good to nibble on with something sweet, or use it for baking. I really appreciate this 100% pure dark chocolate. I got addicted after my first purchase.

Ghirardelli, Premium Baking Bar, Unsweetened Chocolate, 4 oz (113 g)

Posted by imperia9 on Jun 29, 2012

This chocolate I bought for my dad. He loves dark chocolate, but never tried the chocolate made ​​from 100% cocoa. He is delighted with this chocolate, says that the natural and pleasant aftertaste remains for a long time.

Perfect!

Posted by 5402707521257068207 on Jul 02, 2012

I have not tried this in cooking but this chocolate is good enough to eat straight! Beautiful texture and flavour, not too intense or dry and crumbly like a lot of other 100% chocolate bars. Would definitely recommend!

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1202059 on May 19, 2012

I use this when I make ice cream, bake ect. Since it tastes to bitter on its own I don't end up eating it up before I use it :) I order this every time I order from iHerb.