• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Thought it would be better than this!

Posted by Reviewer2899925 on Feb 12, 2013

I guess I had to good expectations, but it actually did not tasted like chocolate to me. Maybe Im too spoiled with belgian and german chocolate in the stores, but norwegian chocolate is soooo much better than this. My european taste buds did not like it, sorry..... it looks nice though! :):)

veldig gode

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

bruker dem til baking (muffings) eller spiser rett fra posen som snack

Un vrai délice pour des cookies au top!

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013

Ces pépites sont de pures tueries! Je les rachète sans hésiter à chaque fois que le paquet est terminé. Elles sont relativement grosses et ont un goût délicieux. La contenance est très importante. Pour un si petit prix, inutile de résister!

Drops for baking with good natural composition, decent quality // Капли для выпечки с хорошим натуральным составом, приличного качества.

Posted by Kin-za on Aug 23, 2013

I tried to bake cakes and biscuits. In cupcakes liked. Drops in the finished baked goods are melted, but do not lose their shape. Chocolate flavor adds a bright note in the usual pastries, delicious. Drops are not sickly sweet, moderately bitter. I will buy again. More reviews on my page, as well as useful information for new buyers. Welcome! :) // Пробовала для выпечки кексов и печенья. В кексах понравилось больше. Капли в готовой выпечке расплавляются, но форму не теряют. Шоколадный вкус добавляет яркие нотки в обычную выпечку, очень вкусно. Капли не приторно сладкие, в меру горькие. Можно лакомиться и без выпечки ;) Буду покупать снова. Больше отзывов на моей странице, а также полезная информация по для новичков. Велкам! :)

I love these

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Have bought a lot of these from iherb over the last couple of years. Use them as they are, for cookies and cupcakes. Melt them with a little coconut oil to dip strawberries, or use as frosting. Melt them in milk to make hot chocolate. Sometimes eat a few as is, if I have chocolate cravings. Not the worst thing to eat, it is both dark chocolate, and semi sweet. Will keep buying these, and recommend them to everyone!

Already re-ordered

Posted by 5714701951504676845 on Oct 06, 2014

Tastes great, love the size of the chocolate chips.

Great

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I used these in cakes and muffins and they are really good.

Perfect in cookies!

Posted by Reviewer1574119 on Sep 15, 2011

Used these in cookies, and they added the bitterness I hoped for. Not too sweet, just like baking chocolate should be.

The real deal

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

These chocolate chips make other chocolate chips taste inferior. I use these in my vegan cookies and muffins.

Technically Vegan, still not very good.

Posted by Reviewer2684419 on Nov 26, 2012

I ordered these during my continued search for the darkest vegan chocolate chips...but they are too sweet and still taste like a cheap mix of chocolates. Ghirardelli is all brand name and no actual quality to back it up. Also they aren't organic (i knew this going in) but I expected more. I wish I could find some 70% cocoa vegan chips for baking. I won't buy these ever again.