Great quality

Posted by 5583548966134994978 on Dec 28, 2013

The quality of this product was incredible and the product itself is very tasty and versatile.

great!!!

Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Apr 21, 2014

creamy, thick and balsamic-sweet. I like it in sandwiches.

YUMeeeeee

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Mar 12, 2014

Beautiful.... ideal for salads, steak, stews, BBQ & burgers etc. once tasted forever addicted, this is one of those products the pantry just can't be without. Not available here in new zealand. BIG thank you I HERB for stocking it

My favorite Balsamic Glaze!

Posted by 4995544035235621096 on Jun 22, 2012

I found Gia Russa a few years ago and have been using it ever since. As a matter of fact, about 5 minutes ago I finished eating a plate of sliced tomatoes with mozzarella with a wonderful dressing of Gia Russo Balsamic Glaze with olive oi, garlic, salt & pepper, and a dash of balsam vinegar. The taste is well-balanced, has depth and adds a lot to the over-all deliciousness of my meals. Moreover, the price is right on IHerb.com!

Good!

Posted by 5277237331414905435 on Jun 02, 2013

good product...

amazing!

Posted by 4778994315180152683 on Mar 27, 2014

I wish my English is better so I can explain how good this balsamic glaze is. It's thick and creamy, sour and sweet, version of aceto balsamico. I like it in salads and sandwiches.

Love it!

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Aug 20, 2013

Drop a few droplets in olive oil and dip rye bread in it. Taste like a poshy restaurant's !

Olga from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1875737 on Mar 28, 2012

Ohhh!! This is now my love - crazy delicious. I recommend!

If you haven't tried Gia Russa Balsamic Glaze...try it now!

Posted by Reviewer1903428 on Jul 06, 2011

Gia Russa Balsamic Glaze is a superior product. I use it for a burst of flavor on veggies, salads and fruit. I use it every day. When it no longer was available locally, I began checking for it online. I searched for months... and finally found iHerb. The price was better than my local store and I qualified for free shipping. The package arrived in just a few days and each bottle was carefully bubble wrapped. I was delighted with the service, the price and the speed of delivery. Thank you iHerb. I will certainly order from you again. Please continue to carry this glaze. It is a winner. Just like you! Tish D.

Taste Good!

Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Nov 18, 2015

Taste good & worthy to buy!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »