gia russia glaze I found it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3070205 on May 10, 2011

I love this balsamic glaze and can not find it anywhere in any of the stores here and I live in a large metropolitan area. The glaze was less expensive through iHerb.com and the shipping was priced right and fast. I will shop this site often.

If you haven't tried Gia Russa Balsamic Glaze...try it now!

Posted by Reviewer1903428 on Jul 06, 2011

Gia Russa Balsamic Glaze is a superior product. I use it for a burst of flavor on veggies, salads and fruit. I use it every day. When it no longer was available locally, I began checking for it online. I searched for months... and finally found iHerb. The price was better than my local store and I qualified for free shipping. The package arrived in just a few days and each bottle was carefully bubble wrapped. I was delighted with the service, the price and the speed of delivery. Thank you iHerb. I will certainly order from you again. Please continue to carry this glaze. It is a winner. Just like you! Tish D.

Olga from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1875737 on Mar 28, 2012

Ohhh!! This is now my love - crazy delicious. I recommend!

My favorite Balsamic Glaze!

Posted by 4995544035235621096 on Jun 22, 2012

I found Gia Russa a few years ago and have been using it ever since. As a matter of fact, about 5 minutes ago I finished eating a plate of sliced tomatoes with mozzarella with a wonderful dressing of Gia Russo Balsamic Glaze with olive oi, garlic, salt & pepper, and a dash of balsam vinegar. The taste is well-balanced, has depth and adds a lot to the over-all deliciousness of my meals. Moreover, the price is right on IHerb.com!

Good!

Posted by 5277237331414905435 on Jun 02, 2013

good product...

Rich, Thick, Sweet and PERFECT!

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

I was looking for such a rich tasting Balsamic Vinegar for a while and it is exactly what I was hoping it to be! Thick, sweet and rich, goes perfectly with salads and even merely with bread. Not cheap, but its quality makes it worth the while! Will continue to buy!

Great service, quality products

Posted by Reviewer3109391 on Jul 03, 2013

Order shipped same day. Very efficient andeasy order processing. We love the glaze and will never be without it.

Love it!

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Aug 20, 2013

Drop a few droplets in olive oil and dip rye bread in it. Taste like a poshy restaurant's !

Perfect for salads etc

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 28, 2013

This one was exactly what I was looking for - and I've been looking for a while now. I wanted a balsamic glaze that had a minimal taste of vinegar and that tasted sweet. This one really fits the description. It tastes and smells good, and my guest have all said that it's really good. The price isn't bad at all either. Will definitely buy more of this one!

Great quality

Posted by 5583548966134994978 on Dec 28, 2013

The quality of this product was incredible and the product itself is very tasty and versatile.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »