Good!

Posted by 5277237331414905435 on Jun 02, 2013

good product...

My favorite Balsamic Glaze!

Posted by 4995544035235621096 on Jun 22, 2012

I found Gia Russa a few years ago and have been using it ever since. As a matter of fact, about 5 minutes ago I finished eating a plate of sliced tomatoes with mozzarella with a wonderful dressing of Gia Russo Balsamic Glaze with olive oi, garlic, salt & pepper, and a dash of balsam vinegar. The taste is well-balanced, has depth and adds a lot to the over-all deliciousness of my meals. Moreover, the price is right on IHerb.com!

Olga from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1875737 on Mar 28, 2012

Ohhh!! This is now my love - crazy delicious. I recommend!

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2174713 on Feb 07, 2012

We love this stuff! Good on so many things, but elevates a sandwich to a whole new level-especially when goat cheese is involved!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2755291 on Jan 04, 2012

Love it!

Fantastico, wonderful gusto!

Posted by Reviewer2476083 on Dec 30, 2011

What a treat to have a balsamic glaze that rivals all others in the American marketplace. I have tried all others available and not one comes close to the taste of Gia Russa. Short of going into an Italian village where one may be fortunate enough to be invited to partake of a luscious meal where the highlight of that family's secret recipe for Balsamic glaze has been lovingly handed down through generations, none other compare to Gia Russa!

excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Dec 12, 2011

Something that I have been looking for for a while. This is thicker and sweeter compared to the usual Balsamic vinegar (not talking about the expensive aged ones here). Great for dipping bread in with good olive oil :)

Gia Russa Balsamic Glaze

Posted by Reviewer1041512 on Dec 07, 2011

Great tasting balsamic glaze! It's thick and clings...so you can just drizzle it over a salad and you don't even need oil. I use it mostly for salads, but also for glazing veggies and meat dishes.

If you haven't tried Gia Russa Balsamic Glaze...try it now!

Posted by Reviewer1903428 on Jul 06, 2011

Gia Russa Balsamic Glaze is a superior product. I use it for a burst of flavor on veggies, salads and fruit. I use it every day. When it no longer was available locally, I began checking for it online. I searched for months... and finally found iHerb. The price was better than my local store and I qualified for free shipping. The package arrived in just a few days and each bottle was carefully bubble wrapped. I was delighted with the service, the price and the speed of delivery. Thank you iHerb. I will certainly order from you again. Please continue to carry this glaze. It is a winner. Just like you! Tish D.

gia russia glaze I found it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3070205 on May 10, 2011

I love this balsamic glaze and can not find it anywhere in any of the stores here and I live in a large metropolitan area. The glaze was less expensive through iHerb.com and the shipping was priced right and fast. I will shop this site often.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »