EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.29

$8.99

Savings of: $2.70 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(7)
1 Stars
(5)
Reviews | English
Sort By

no effect

Posted by 4785827226930672937 on Apr 16, 2016

I haven't noticed any effect.It has good smell and that's all .

Was this review helpful to you?

Yummy smell, like coconut, leaves my hair looking great.

Posted by 5634480452821603414 on Apr 08, 2016

Really nice product, I saw it in a youtube review and I knew I had to buy it, I LOVE IT., leaves my hair super pretty, soft and smelling great. I will buy again and totally recommend it.

Was this review helpful to you?

mmm

Posted by carovalenzuela7 on Dec 14, 2015

no me convencio

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice

Posted by 4736536765520744218 on Aug 18, 2015

I like its smell

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent protective and styling mist / Отличный защитный и укладочный спрей

Posted by Annabella on Jul 28, 2015

I decided to try Giovanni, 2chic, Blow Out Styling Mist after I had my hair cut and started using the blow dryer daily. Generally I don't like styling sprays of different kinds as they usually leave the hair feeling greasy, sticky, not very clean. I was really surprised to find out that it was not the case with Giovanni styling mist. My hair looks natural, glossy, the smell is divine and I believe that it actully does the job of keeping my hair protected because it feels and looks healthy, plus my hairdresser always compliments me on the ends looking realy moisurized. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Я решила попробовать Giovanni, 2chic, Blow Out Styling Mist после того, как сделала достаточно короткую стрижку и начала каждый день использовать фен. Обычно мне не нравятся разного рода укладочные средства, т.к. после их использования волосы кажутся жирными, липкими, немного грязными. Я была приятно удивлена, обнаружив, что спрей Giovanni не дает такого эффекта. Мои волосы выглядят естественными, блестящими, запах просто волшебный и, как мне кажется, средство действительно защищает мои волосы, т.к. они выглядят здоровыми, а мой парикмахер постоянно делает мне комплименты по поводу того, какими увлажненными выглядят кончики моих волос.

Was this review helpful to you?

Really good

Posted by 5505376854555790863 on Jun 03, 2015

When you use it you feel your hair softer, but not extremyly shoft like some other oils I have used. The texture is very light, it doesn't leave your hair oily. In terms of shine, no real difference. It smells very nice.

Was this review helpful to you?

Improves look of hair when blow dried

Posted by 5404337417730010479 on May 28, 2015

I love spraying this on my wet hair whether I plan to blow dry of air dry. It prevents fly aways and frizziness and smells great. Do not wear it to the hair dressers as it makes colour develop wickedly quick! I almost had a disaster with getting my hair lightened if it wasn't for my hair dresser who checked the foils early in the piece.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

ΤΕΛΕΙΟ

Posted by 4655469157437049171 on May 18, 2015

ΤΕΛΕΙΑ ΜΥΡΩΔΙΑ...ΤΕΛΕΙΑ ΑΙΣΘΗΣΗ ΣΤΑ ΜΑΛΛΙΑ. ΔΕΝ ΕΧΩ ΔΙΑΠΙΣΤΩΣΕΙ ΚΑΘΟΛΟΥ ΨΑΛΙΔΑ ΟΣΟ ΚΑΙΡΟ ΤΟ ΧΡΗΣΙΜΟΠΟΙΩ. ΤΟ ΜΟΝΟ ΑΡΝΗΤΙΚΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΟΤΙ ΤΟ ΜΕΓΕΘΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΜΙΚΡΟ!

Was this review helpful to you?

seems to do the job

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015

I spray on wet hair and work it in, then blow dry. The hair feels silkier afterwards, less dry and frizzy. The next day the hair is already heavy and greasy :(

Was this review helpful to you?

I just loved this stuff

Posted by 5009876590501676672 on Oct 02, 2014

It does exactly as it claims to do. After I sprayed it on my hair, my hair looked voluminous as well as extremely silky. I will definitely go and buy this again. The only problem I faced with this is the packaging. When I tried to open the cap the sprayer also came out and much of the liquid spilled..aargh

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 29 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »