EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.29

$8.99

Savings of: $2.70 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(8)
1 Stars
(8)
Reviews | English
Sort By

dry

Posted by 4682043623108250147 on May 03, 2016

for my personal hair it's not so good , day after washing it make it a little dry and look like broom

Was this review helpful to you?

Not a good product

Posted by 5204539341806363344 on Feb 10, 2016

The product makes my hair feel sticky and makes it get tangled. It is also very watery and has a strong smell. It does not seem to protect hair from heat. I wouldn't recommend it!

Was this review helpful to you?

Disappointed

Posted by 4962097965867409930 on Jan 20, 2016

I bought this one after my Dessert Essence thermal protection had finished. So let's start with the smell. I was getting used to it for a long long time. At first it seemed really awful to me, it's something chemical I would say. Next – it leaves unwashable stains on my flat iron which is a disaster! They are really hard to remove. I used alcohol, vinegar - nothing helped. So now I remove these stains after every use with sponge dipped in vinegar on a warm flat iron, but still it needs a lot of pressure and efforts, which is very disappointing. That's not what a thermal protection should be. And the last one thing - it doesn't protect hair AT ALL. I would buy Dessert Essence once more as it smells good and doesn't make my iron filthy, but I didn't find this one very good too in protecting my hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Will buy again and again!

Posted by 5274142059798075721 on Jun 07, 2015

I have tried so many heat protecting sprays, and this is by far the best of all!

Was this review helpful to you?

No queda bien si tienes mechas o reflejos en el pelo.

Posted by 5375700477135077306 on May 25, 2015

Al llevar aceite te marca mucho más el contraste de las mechas. No me gusta el resultado. Por otra parte, si tu pelo es natural y tienes el pelo encrespado, es muy bueno porque al aplicarlo el pelo se queda mucho más liso.

Was this review helpful to you?

ME ENCANTA

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on May 19, 2015

Me gusta muchisimo. Yo lo uso antes de secarme el pelo para protegerlo del calor y me deja el pelo bonito, suelto y con brillo. No da nada de grasa y huele fenomenal. Para el precio que tiene creo que es un producto de 10 porque protegue el pelo y lo hidrata.

Was this review helpful to you?

Es muy bueno, pero se gasta muy rápido

Posted by nataliarubio on May 01, 2015

Me gusta, me da la sensación de que ayuda mucho al alisado y sobre todo noto menos encrespamiento. Pero el bote se me está gastando rapidísimo. No sé si por precio y todo lo que es pedirlo me compensa tanto, pero el producto está muy bien. Quizá pruebe el formato crema.

Was this review helpful to you?

great smell

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015

and great before styling my hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 13, 2015

effective. can recommend.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Buen protector

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Jan 30, 2015

Tengo el pelo fino y seco y con tendencia a encresparse. Protege el pelo del calor de la plancha. Con este producto el pelo queda muy suave, liso y brillante, sin embargo hay que tener cuidado con la cantidad que se pone porque puede engrasar el pelo. Tiene un olor muy suave a coco. Puede que repita

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »