Good for what it's ment for.

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Heat protector for your hair, and haven't found anything better so far. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Great

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Smell really good, comes in a practical and goodlooking bottle, and... it works! It makes it easier to straigthen hair and the results are really smooth, flat and beautiful. I've also noticed less damage to the hair after I started using this. It is easy to apply and it is very affordable. Very high quality! Highly recommended!

heat protection

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Sep 04, 2012

I cannot verify the capability of this product on it's "stand alone" merit because I layered this styling aid in conjunction with the 2chic shampoo and conditioner. Regardless, the light mist works wonderfully well without stiffness, stickiness or nasty smell. I would also rate it highly as much for its 100% vegetarian and mostly organic ingredients as well as for what it does not contain--no dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs or artificial fragrance. It is also made in the USA and there is no animal testing.

Good

Posted by 5386828797869747801 on Oct 22, 2013

Great product, very effective but I'm disappointed because there is silicone (end of the ingredients), i didn't see it's my fault.

Total rubbish

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on May 29, 2013

Did not do much as in heat protection on my hair, in fact I think it made my hair in worse condition. I've since swapped to using a hair serum with heat protection and finishing with pure organic argan oil. I will not be buying this product again.

Oil based

Posted by Krystall on Aug 03, 2012

I really don't know about this. Some say (Even hairdressers say) that oils can protect your hair from heat, but for me, it feels like my hair is.. well... fried. When I go over with my flat iron it smells like when you dry roast nuts in a frying pan. Doesn't really seem like a good thing, and everyone seems to have different opinions about oils in combination with heat styling. So I'm rating this with 3 stars, because it could suck or it could be a superstar. It just depends on what you decide to believe in, or rather how your hair feels after using it. I haven't decided whether it's a keeper or not. Not yet. Cons so far: Not humidity resistant and doesn't keep my hair from getting frizzy. Doesn't keep my hair straight- but it's not a styling product so you shouldn't expect that.

pelo liso, sedoso, brillante.. buenísimo!!!

Posted by 4745516851136730455 on Jan 18, 2014

Compré este producto por los buenos comentarios que lei... estaban en lo cierto! Huele muy bien, no deja el pelo grasoso, queda liso y brillante. Estoy utilizando los protectores para evitar dañar el pelo cuando me lo seco y también con el planchado... si me lo seco con un poco de cuidado no necesito pasarme las planchas de lo bien que me lo deja... voy a probar más productos de Giovanni!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 13, 2015

effective. can recommend.

No me convence

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 19, 2014

Lo tengo que probar más veces, pero las que lo he usado no me ha gustado. Deja el pelo apelmazado, sin brillo... cuando en teoría debe ser todo lo contrario. No repetiré.

Horrible

Posted by 4615021458535734216 on Apr 21, 2014

Ruined my hair, dried it out so badly. Does not protect from heat.