Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Body Wash, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil, 10.5 fl oz (310 ml)

Good quality product!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Dec 26, 2012

As with all Giovanni products this is great quality. I was not expecting it to have that rough exfoliating texture but it does leave the skin silky smooth after use.I would probably not use this for every day but maybe alternate days to clean dead skin away. I do love the feeling of my skin after using it.

wash all your cares away

Posted by 5047752229148122495 on Jul 18, 2012

Washes all my cares away, as well as any dull rough patches - super smooth skin~!

Not great

Posted by christinelux on Mar 16, 2014

I found that there wasn't much of a scent to this product, nor did I find it particularly moisturising. I enjoy the fact that this is a cruelty free company but I will be trying other things next time I need body wash.

Sleek and smooth

Posted by GardenCity on Sep 11, 2012

That's how my skin feels after the shower. Love it!

Nice but not great.

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014

I liked this body wash but not enough to repurchase. It had a nice enough smell but I would have liked it to be more "scrubby".