Good quality product!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Dec 26, 2012

As with all Giovanni products this is great quality. I was not expecting it to have that rough exfoliating texture but it does leave the skin silky smooth after use.I would probably not use this for every day but maybe alternate days to clean dead skin away. I do love the feeling of my skin after using it.

not easy to use

Posted by vafa33 on Apr 20, 2015

because of bottle it is not easy pour out but pleasant smell and nothing else

Gel muy hidratante y exfoliante

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on Mar 25, 2015

Gel de ducha exfoliante con un delicioso aroma a piña colada. Hidrata mucho y como todos los productos de Giovanni que he probado, gran calidad a precios ajustados. Una poca cantidad es suficiente para todo el cuerpo.

wash all your cares away

Posted by 5047752229148122495 on Jul 18, 2012

Washes all my cares away, as well as any dull rough patches - super smooth skin~!

Not great

Posted by christinelux on Mar 16, 2014

I found that there wasn't much of a scent to this product, nor did I find it particularly moisturising. I enjoy the fact that this is a cruelty free company but I will be trying other things next time I need body wash.

Really like this product

Posted by 5729529263071239164 on Jun 14, 2016

I love that is has gently exfoliating as I have read it is good to stimulate skin, it is also soft and creamy to use and leaves my skin silky, not drying at all. The smell wasn't quite what I expected but it still smells nice. I don't like how tall the bottle is though as it doesn't fit into my shower caddy. The product itself though is sooooo lovely that I will buy again.

Love the whole Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil range

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Aug 01, 2016

From my perspective, this is the most attractive range of Giovanni products. A good value for money and consistent quality. Plus I like the fact that it is not tested on animals and is environmentally friendly. Nice packaging too.

Sleek and smooth

Posted by GardenCity on Sep 11, 2012

That's how my skin feels after the shower. Love it!

Nice but not great.

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014

I liked this body wash but not enough to repurchase. It had a nice enough smell but I would have liked it to be more "scrubby".