July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Conditioner, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 2-star

not special

Posted by Reviewer1244349 on Apr 14, 2013

Not special for me, i have curly hair, and it don't detangles all my hair. Will not buy again.

No moisture

Posted by 5213756432843071813 on May 18, 2014

I bought both this conditioner and the accompanying shampoo. While the shampoo isn't too bad (even though I still have to dilute it), this conditioner does absolutely nothing for my curly hair. It's so thin that it provides no moisture, and even when I add an oil to the mix, my hair is still frizzy and parched after air drying. What a waste. I'm going back to Jason's conditioners. The only good point I can give it is that it helps with detangling and it smells nice. For someone with fine hair or normal oiliness levels, this should work, but I don't recommend for dry and curly hair such as mine.