Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Conditioner, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

WOW effect!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 15, 2013

This is an amazing product, especially when used with the same shampoo. I have very dry ends of my hair. Using Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Shampoo, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner solved this problem quickly and nicely. All my friends notice that the quality of my hair has changed, it has become softer, shiner and much more manageable. I am going to switch to this brand products permanently.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2330806 on Jan 02, 2013

I love Giovanni Smooth and Silk, but decided to try this one. I have only conditioner yet but I will order a shampoo as well. This one is also very good for my long, blond and dry hair, which is difficult to brush. After applying it it seems that hair are softer, straighter, less electrified.

Love it!

Posted by idnarleo on Jun 28, 2012

Been amazed by Giovanni product before, and I was not disappointed when I tried this conditioner. I just love it! Makes my hair silky soft and shiny, and I will definitely buy it again!

love it!

Posted by 5340363342580441207 on Aug 20, 2012

This conditioner is wonderful for my thick but fine hair. Use sparingly though.

The best!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Looks good - smells good, is easy to apply and really works. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and rich - plus easy to comb through. I have very thick and curly hair, and this really does the job for me.It is also very affordable! Love it - recommend it to everyone who needs that extra moisture!