love it!

Posted by 5340363342580441207 on Aug 20, 2012

This conditioner is wonderful for my thick but fine hair. Use sparingly though.

Giovanni 2chic, Ultra Sleek Conditioner Keratin and Argan Oil

Posted by 5559613854350217944 on Jul 20, 2013

Love it! Best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is usually dry with a tendency to frizz but with this conditioner, my hair is always soft and frizz free.

This product did nothing for my long thick hair

Posted by Reviewer2452174 on Dec 25, 2012

My hair has never been so dry and frizzy. I have used it four times and will never use again. Feels like it has detergent in it.The shampoo is also useless. Waste of my money. I'm going back to Natures Gate-better product, better price and lives up to it's promises.

Banish the frizzies

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012

Start with the 2chic ultra-sleek shampoo and finish with this ultra-sleek conditioner to banish dull, dry, brittle, over-processed, frizzy hair. This is a big tube of creamy deep conditioning luxury for the hair with a very subtle, very soft tropical scent. For the first time in years, my hair is soft, sleek, smooth and shiny. No tangles and no frizz! As good, or better, than the over-priced, chemically laden designer products at a fraction of the price. There are NO parabens, dyes, PEGS, phthalates, sulfates or artificial fragrances in this amazing conditioner! Don't forget to buy the shampoo, and/or styling products to maximize results for manageable, touchable hair!

good for curly hair!

Posted by Reviewer2069295 on Aug 05, 2012

Leaves my curly hair nice and smooth. Smells wonderful as well. Really takes care of the frizz.

Strongly recommend

Posted by 5668038631111959497 on Oct 02, 2013

I didn't imagine that it is going to be like this beautiful work... It's really makes my hair very soft and it's have a beautiful great smell..

I love it

Posted by Thatgirl on Apr 18, 2014

It does what it says and it's quite thick which a plus for me.. no frizz and it made my hair soft and manageable..

Great choice for dry hair

Posted by 5324708712674504434 on May 04, 2016

If you have dry hair, that would be perfect for you. If there is fat on your hair and you had to wash them at least once per two days, better use something else because it contains oils and that will make situation even worth.

Awesome Product!!

Posted by 4686076782579428324 on Jun 03, 2016

Thank you. Love the shine it gives my hair! I absolutely love it! I'll be offering more when needed! ❤️

Good conditioner

Posted by 5478351331981153014 on Oct 12, 2016

Conditions my hair very well, leaves it shiny and soft.