Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Conditioner, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Giovanni 2chic, Ultra Sleek Conditioner Keratin and Argan Oil

Posted by 5559613854350217944 on Jul 20, 2013

Love it! Best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is usually dry with a tendency to frizz but with this conditioner, my hair is always soft and frizz free.

The best!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Looks good - smells good, is easy to apply and really works. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and rich - plus easy to comb through. I have very thick and curly hair, and this really does the job for me.It is also very affordable! Love it - recommend it to everyone who needs that extra moisture!

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Sep 20, 2013

I like it so far. Got the frizz away, but no grease as I got from some other conditioners.

Love this conditioner

Posted by 4906243188398753030 on May 02, 2014

I have dry, frizzy, wavy hair. This conditioner is wonderful. Keeps my hair conditioned but not greasy. I've used several tubes of this product. This is my go-to conditioner.

Banish the frizzies

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012

Start with the 2chic ultra-sleek shampoo and finish with this ultra-sleek conditioner to banish dull, dry, brittle, over-processed, frizzy hair. This is a big tube of creamy deep conditioning luxury for the hair with a very subtle, very soft tropical scent. For the first time in years, my hair is soft, sleek, smooth and shiny. No tangles and no frizz! As good, or better, than the over-priced, chemically laden designer products at a fraction of the price. There are NO parabens, dyes, PEGS, phthalates, sulfates or artificial fragrances in this amazing conditioner! Don't forget to buy the shampoo, and/or styling products to maximize results for manageable, touchable hair!