Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Conditioner, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Giovanni 2chic, Ultra Sleek Conditioner Keratin and Argan Oil

Posted by 5559613854350217944 on Jul 20, 2013

Love it! Best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is usually dry with a tendency to frizz but with this conditioner, my hair is always soft and frizz free.

The best!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Looks good - smells good, is easy to apply and really works. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and rich - plus easy to comb through. I have very thick and curly hair, and this really does the job for me.It is also very affordable! Love it - recommend it to everyone who needs that extra moisture!

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Sep 20, 2013

I like it so far. Got the frizz away, but no grease as I got from some other conditioners.

INCREIBLE

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me ha encantado este acondicionador, el olor, la textura...los resultados. Lo he usado junto a su champu y los resultados no podían ser más increíbles, me dejaba el pelo muy liso, claro que si lo quieres tener liso del todo necesitas usar la plancha pero el champú ayuda bastante a que el tiempo de plancha se vea mucho más reducido. Volveré a repetir, tanto con el champú como con el acondicionador. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Love this conditioner

Posted by 4906243188398753030 on May 02, 2014

I have dry, frizzy, wavy hair. This conditioner is wonderful. Keeps my hair conditioned but not greasy. I've used several tubes of this product. This is my go-to conditioner.