Giovanni 2chic, Ultra Sleek Conditioner Keratin and Argan Oil

Posted by 5559613854350217944 on Jul 20, 2013

Love it! Best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is usually dry with a tendency to frizz but with this conditioner, my hair is always soft and frizz free.

love it!

Posted by 5340363342580441207 on Aug 20, 2012

This conditioner is wonderful for my thick but fine hair. Use sparingly though.

This product did nothing for my long thick hair

Posted by Reviewer2452174 on Dec 25, 2012

My hair has never been so dry and frizzy. I have used it four times and will never use again. Feels like it has detergent in it.The shampoo is also useless. Waste of my money. I'm going back to Natures Gate-better product, better price and lives up to it's promises.

Banish the frizzies

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012

Start with the 2chic ultra-sleek shampoo and finish with this ultra-sleek conditioner to banish dull, dry, brittle, over-processed, frizzy hair. This is a big tube of creamy deep conditioning luxury for the hair with a very subtle, very soft tropical scent. For the first time in years, my hair is soft, sleek, smooth and shiny. No tangles and no frizz! As good, or better, than the over-priced, chemically laden designer products at a fraction of the price. There are NO parabens, dyes, PEGS, phthalates, sulfates or artificial fragrances in this amazing conditioner! Don't forget to buy the shampoo, and/or styling products to maximize results for manageable, touchable hair!

good for curly hair!

Posted by Reviewer2069295 on Aug 05, 2012

Leaves my curly hair nice and smooth. Smells wonderful as well. Really takes care of the frizz.

Strongly recommend

Posted by 5668038631111959497 on Oct 02, 2013

I didn't imagine that it is going to be like this beautiful work... It's really makes my hair very soft and it's have a beautiful great smell..

Excellent

Posted by 5754646556813109193 on Dec 31, 2013

Have ordered this before. Smells nice, is gentle & conditions well. Since trying it a few friends have also bought it.

I love it

Posted by Thatgirl on Apr 18, 2014

It does what it says and it's quite thick which a plus for me.. no frizz and it made my hair soft and manageable..

One of the best conditioners

Posted by 5549589002185504290 on Dec 14, 2013

My hair is very long and very thick so I need intense hydration! This product does the job nicely. Great price and smells nice

OK

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

Smells very nice but it doesn't last on hair at all. I applied only on my ends as I have oily scalp and it worked very well. Didn't made my hair greasier.