Excellent mix of oils for hair

Posted by Reviewer3320242 on May 11, 2013

I have been reading about using oils as hair conditioners. I was planning to buy the most recommended oils and make a mix by myself. But then I found this product and actually the INCI contains all the best rated hair oils. It's a great product with the great ingredients!!! However, people should understand that it's mostly oil (not silicon with a little bit of oil like many "hair oil" products), if you put a lot on your hair, yes your hair gets oily. So use it carefully and a very tiny amount if you want to put it in clean hair without making your hair oily. I put it for the night and then wash my hair in the morning.

Not effective.

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Oct 11, 2012

Bought this for my partner; she wanted to replace her silicone hair serum, but this just made her wavy Mediterranean hair greasy. Better for someone with tight, thick curls.

Good, but don't like its so liquid

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

I use it for my hair and they are shining after it. And you need it just a little so you gonna use for a long time. Just not really liked it is so liquid, actually like water. But I get used to it.

Good for dry hair

Posted by 5463592226368188359 on Oct 13, 2012

It is a little bit more oily than it should be!Maybe it is more proper for dry hair. Though it smells wonderful!

A little goes a looooong way

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 15, 2012

This product is indeed highly concentrated and you really need to use it very, very sparingly. I apply a tiny bit on the dry ends of my hair and they don't split anymore! If applied on the rest of the hair it makes it look oily, so I just stick with the ends. I also use the product for dry areas of my skin -elbows, knees- works very good and if applied on damp skin gives it a velvety feel.

good

Posted by Reviewer1894619 on Jul 24, 2012

hair is shining after using, but it needs to wash away after using on hair

Unfortunately bad

Posted by 5616791087300846847 on Feb 04, 2016

May be I was expecting too much, but this does nothibg to my hair and the smell once you apply it is awful! Can't stand it, smells like it's expired or something, complitely different from the smell in the tube.

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Dec 15, 2012

Great product!!!

Love it

Posted by 5022739518921706872 on Mar 20, 2014

Perfect oil for hair, silky, smells yum and doesn't leave it greasy

Muy versatil

Posted by DelikatEssences on Feb 17, 2015

Es un producto multifunciones. Te sirve para aplicar en zonas resecas del cuerpo (rodillas, codos, piernas) como para las puntas resecas del cabello. Me gusta que con solo una gota cunde muchísimo pues es un concentrado de aceites libres de siliconas y parabenes. He usado de la misma línea el champú y el acondicionador y le tengo que dar un 10 a todo lo que he probado. Para usar en el pelo como producto de retoque final no lo veo a no ser que tengas el cabello muy rizado y encrespado que sé que utilizan productos así. A mí me gusta aplicarlo por las noches antes de acostarme y a la mañana siguiente lavarlo.