My precious!

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013

I totally adore it. It smells sooo good smth like coconut. It leaves my hair silky. After drying the hair elastic, perfectfor wavy hair and curls , but I use it for Flat Iron Styling. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

Good1.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

Nice smell, after shampooing and conditioning with Products from the same series, I use this with the hair oil of the same brand. This makes my thick dry hair soft, sleek, shiny and silky. I love it.

Hard to say

Posted by Celinem on Mar 03, 2014

I'm not sure it works for me. I tried it a couple times and I see no difference. I don't like to put too much product in my hair, so maybe I'm using it the wrong way. I'll keep using it because the ingredients are nice, and it can't be bad for my hair. However, I'm no sure if I'll buy again. I see no sleek and shine effect. My ends won't stay sleek, they'll end up curling slightly. I was hoping to get rid of it wihtout ironing them, but it doesn't work. Search in progress for the miraculous product...

No sleek

Posted by 5759616351807152557 on Oct 03, 2013

Overestimated name for such a product. As a defense from heat is ok, bet for the sake of sleekness I nee another product.

Coconut

Posted by 4684286776570169664 on Mar 11, 2014

This smells like coconut (which is nice in small quantities). Unfortunately, I don't find it's the best for my wavy hair. It doesn't weigh it down or make it look greasy, but it doesn't completely tame the frizz either.

Not Bad

Posted by 5710632524025407717 on Mar 09, 2014

It's a bit sticky while being applied on hair. Not as good as comments.

Strange texture..

Posted by 5511921370978243607 on Dec 19, 2012

Feels wierd in hair.

El olor, su punto débil.

Posted by 5592300426463457146 on Aug 21, 2013

No me gusta nada el olor, enserio, es muy desagradable e indescriptible. Sólo por eso, no vale la pena comprarselo.

very good product

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 21, 2013

very good.

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1418513 on Sep 10, 2012

Perhaps because my hair is colour treated it requires more conditioning. I expected silky smooth hair and that was not the result.