Same as moroccan oil, at a fraction of the price!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This shampoo is brilliant, it makes my hair so shiny! I was looking for the moroccan oil shampoo, and I stumbled across this one. It has the same ingredient (argan oil) plus keratin. And is so much cheaper. You can feel it nourishing the hair. Definitely worth trying! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

amazing results

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012

I have spent a small fortune on shampoos, conditioners, treatments, serums, oils and pricey high tech gadgets to try to tame my dry, brittle, color-treated, frizz-prone hair. Nothing in this price range brought the results this stuff did. It works! It won't reverse existing damage, but will help soothe your hair's condition. Even on a damp, rainy day my hair remains kink and frizz free. It has a thick, creamy consistency with a very faint coconut scent. Rich lather. Used in conjunction with the 2chic ultra-sleek conditioner, my hair is soft, shiny, manageable and virtually frizz-free all day! As an added bonus, this shampoo does not contain any dyes, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, PEGS or artifical fragrance. Good for color treated hair and all hair types. Try it, and don't forget to buy the conditioner, too!

As good as salon brands

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013

Giovanni hair products are of a high quality! For the price you really need to try them! (I have used Aveda products in the past) I have color treated, curly hair with greasy roots. I find this shampoo to clean with out stripping or drying out my hair-could be a little more smoothing but a great product. Please tick yes if this review has been of help to you :)

WOW effect!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 15, 2013

This is an amazing product, especially when used witht he same hair conditioner. I have very dry ends of my hair. Using Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Shampoo, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner solved this problem quickly and nicely. All my friends notice that the quality of my hair has changed, it has become softer, shiner and much more manageable. I am going to switch to this brand products permanently.

good shampoo!

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013

Shampoo smells good, slightly foaming and I have enough of just 1 time to wash my long curly hair. I think that this shampoo may like everyone who would like to straight hair a bit. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

Perfect for thick hair!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

It lasts for a long time - even for long and thick hair, it spreads easily, it feels good, it smells nice, it looks luxurious and it works very well. It foams easily and it feels very cleansing. It doesn't leave the hair too dry either. Highly recommended!

Love the smell! Shiny hair!

Posted by andrea on Jul 28, 2012

This shampoo has some great ingredients and it really leaves you hair shiny. I love the smell! It's very economical, since you only need a small amount and it foams up nicely.

Muy cremoso

Posted by DelikatEssences on Apr 20, 2014

Otro champú cremoso que incluyo en mi lista de champús preferidos libres de siliconas y sulfatos. No tiene un aroma tan intenso a argán, tan similar a la almendra amarga, como el de Acure que también he usado, pero es muy cremoso y nutritivo, que es lo que yo necesito para lavar mi pelo a diario sin agredirlo y que siga manteniéndose saludable Me ha gustado mucho.

Ms

Posted by 5092575003365032856 on Feb 09, 2014

I give this shampoo 5 stars. My hair is a beautiful platinum. This product helps to make it healthy and shiny. As a former hairdresser I am familiar with hair products

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

This shampoo feels great, lathers great, smells great and makes my hair feel good and clean! I love it and the conditioner too.