Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Giovanni, 2chic, Ultra-Sleek Shampoo, Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Love the smell! Shiny hair!

Posted by andrea on Jul 28, 2012

This shampoo has some great ingredients and it really leaves you hair shiny. I love the smell! It's very economical, since you only need a small amount and it foams up nicely.

ALISADO CASI SIN PLANCHA

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me ha encantado este champú, el olor, la textura...los resultados. Lo he usado junto a su acondicionador y los resultados no podían ser más increíbles, me dejaba el pelo muy liso, claro que si lo quieres tener liso del todo necesitas usar la plancha pero el champú ayuda bastante a que el tiempo de plancha se vea mucho más reducido. Volveré a repetir, tanto con el champú como con el acondicionador. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

This shampoo feels great, lathers great, smells great and makes my hair feel good and clean! I love it and the conditioner too.

Great thing

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Feb 11, 2014

Great for really cold wintertime, makes my hair manageable. Using it once a week, because I've heard you can't use keratin everyday. Smell is like chocolate vanilla, so pleasant.

Great product

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Mar 31, 2014

I have long and permed hair. This shampoo makes my hair looks shiny and healthy. I would usually have dry ends after perming but seems I have not had the problem since I used this shampoo. I used it together with the conditioner and the leave-in styling conditioner and hair looks natural, shiny and smooth. Great product!