Excellent

Posted by 5754646556813109193 on Dec 31, 2013

Have ordered this before. Smells nice, is gentle & washes well. Since trying it a few friends have also bought it.

Love this shampoo!

Posted by 5090881652106913498 on Jul 30, 2013

I have been using this product for about a month now and I love it. It cleans well and is not harsh on your hair. I use it with the Ultra sleek conditioner and the conbination works well to decrease frizzy hair. Leaves my hair much smoother and soft and silky feeling. I would have given this product a 5 star rating but I find there is not much of a scent left on your hair and I like my shampoo to make my hair smell nice too...it does smell nice but it's not as pungent as it could be, it's more subtle.

good

Posted by bugajuk on Oct 07, 2013

I didn't see nothing special about this shampoo, cleans hair good (i have greasy hair ), but that doesn't last long. Won't buy again.

Not as good as what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Dec 13, 2015

This shampoo lathers WAY too much to believe it has no undesirable ingredients, but I can also sense after rinsing my hair-that it does not feel 'stripped.' I will NOT buy this product again, but rather a shampoo with more keratin.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3170989 on Apr 18, 2014

Great shampoo. Its very good for my hair. Leaves it clean and shiny. It is not drying.

Super

Posted by 4719340936029911022 on Oct 24, 2013

J'adore sa texture crémeuse, moi qui ait les cheveux secs quand je l'utilise je n'ai pas besoin d’après shampoing.

Giovanni, 2 chic, Ultra Sleek Shampoo Keratin and Argan Oil

Posted by 5559613854350217944 on Jul 20, 2013

Love it! Best shampoo I have ever used. Leaves your hair soft and frizz free.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1664798 on Oct 30, 2013

This smells so good! It reminds me of the old Tigi Brunette Goddess line, the smell is very similar and the softness of the shampoo as well. Foaming nicely and washes clean. Recommended to use with the same conditioner, it will smooth out the hair ends so nicely.

good

Posted by 4852842288100291207 on Jan 22, 2014

for light hair, fragile thin hair..

great

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 25, 2014

neat shampoo tames hair nicely