Love it

Posted by 5724806076267004370 on Mar 25, 2015

Very nice product, doesn't dry out my hair, smells divine and leaves my hair very soft and shiny.

weird feeling...

Posted by 5355399224787064952 on Mar 02, 2015

I was very excited to try this shampoo... but after trying it a few times I can be sure that it makes my hair coarse and tangled, and completely dehidrated. Actually this feeling disappears when I apply my conditioner or mask... so I guess that it's not damaging my hair a lot... Anyway, I do not like that feeling, and I wouldn't recommend...

The hair is soft and shiny

Posted by 4889753210018074553 on Feb 28, 2015

Bought with the conditioner of the same company. Meanwhile the results are great! Don't know though how soon the hair will get used to it... I have a very fine medium length hair, usually products make volume, but the hair tend to be bushy. This time the hair is both shiny and volumized.

Very nice

Posted by natyboo on Feb 28, 2015

I like using this shampoo with the conditioner, they really get my hair moisturized, soft and shiny. I have 3c curly hair and i can say this product is very nice, but not precisely perfect for this hair type. Overall it's not a bad product, this is definitely great for people with straight color treated hair in my opinion. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button. :)

Pleasure to use.

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 28, 2015

Shiny hair,it works well.

another good shampoo

Posted by 5582048751034809917 on Feb 17, 2015

Cannot really say that I am somehow impressed or, otherwise, disappointed. The shampoo does its job well, my hair feels ok afterwards, but nothing sensational.

sampunas

Posted by Voblina on Jan 30, 2015

kazko stebuklingo tikrai nepadare, eilinis sampunas

OK

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

Smells very nice but it doesn't last on hair at all. Worked well even on my oily hair.

Bueno

Posted by Maruchi on Jan 22, 2015

No me deja el pelo tan suave como otros, también a veces tengo la sensación de que no me lo enjuago lo suficiente, no se no me termina .... hay otros mejores

Excellent

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Dec 13, 2014

I like this shampoo - it makes my hair soft and shiny, doesn't irritate my scalp, smells great - I will buy again when it is available.