Finally found my HG!

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Jun 06, 2015

I have fine, low-porosity, 2C curls. I have tried many conditioners from Herbal essences to Loreal. With silicones and sans silicone. The silicones would coat my hair and make it look shiny and feel smoother, but did not add any moisture to it. The sulfate & silicone-free range from Loreal would just sit on my hair making it feel greasy and oily while it still frizzes! It was with some scepticism that I tried this conditioner with it's matching shampoo. The texture is like a thick jelly. It does not feel oily. It seems more water-based, reminding me of some gel-based hydrating facial creams. It has good slip, easily detangling my hair. When I rinse it off, my hair feels very smooth and soft. When my hair has dried, my curls are defined, very soft and shiny and there is hardly any frizz!!! This, with just shampoo and conditioner!! Amazing!! Previously, with other conditioners, I would still need to use a serum and mousse to get my hair to look presentable. Needless to say, this product has saved me time. My curls feel light, hydrated and smooth, never weighed-down or greasy, even on the 2nd day. I will Definitely be stocking up on this!

No more hasle!

Posted by 5149841511015922849 on Apr 28, 2015

I have type 3C hair and I always had trouble with conditionnées where I empty half the bottle within a week :( I'm so happy I found this one I only need a size of a hazelnut and I that covers half my head :D TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT! AT VERY GOOD COST AND DELIVERED WITHIN 48HRS!!!!

Cissy's review

Posted by 4875128167020556434 on Apr 27, 2015

This product is just perfect for my curly hair. it smoother and easy to handle since i use.

Preety good

Posted by josephine on Mar 20, 2015

It does an ok job, but I haven't noticed any big change. And I kind of dislike the smell. Otherwise very good. Iherb rulz! :)

De los mejores acondicionadores que he probado

Posted by Suuita on Mar 14, 2015

Cuando Aubrey Organics cambió la composición del acondicionador GPB (alcohol denat), algo se moría en mi porque pasó de convertirse en mi acondicionador ideal a ser uno del montón. Y empecé a buscar uno que se le pareciera... y lo hice. De hecho, ¡encontré uno mejor! Cunde muchísimo porque con poca cantidad que use, me hidrata muchísimo sin engrasar el pelo; el cabello, suave y desenredado. Estoy tentada a probar con los demás acondicionadores de la marca pero este, sin lugar a dudas, es de recompra asegurada.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Dec 01, 2014

Very good for low porosity hair!

Excellent product

Posted by 5271169303687764756 on Nov 06, 2014

I love all the products of Giovanni. This one is really moisturizing. Will purchase it again.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

ok

No me humecta demasiado

Posted by 4733097123739636611 on May 14, 2014

Al principio lo use como cowash per me dejaba la raiz muy grasa soy ondulada asi que al final lo deje para acondicionar mi cabello que tampoco lo desenreda muy bien.

Great

Posted by 4902197739170182457 on Mar 20, 2014

This product provides moisture and good slip my hair is so soft after using this product