Giovanni, 50:50 Balanced, Hydrating-Calming Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

wonderful product - superior to Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Dec 07, 2009

I love this conditioner and its companion shampoo. I had used Aubrey Rose Mosqueta for years. After coloring my hair it became extremely dried out with the Aubrey product. I switched to Giovanni and love it. My hair is back to normal and properly hydrated. (not over hydrated either)

Best conditioner EVER!!!

Posted by curlygirl on May 27, 2012

best conditioner ever! i love this stuff! I tried a lot of conditioner in my curly hair (4a) but this one is the best! I need a small amount for my hair while it detangles my hair very well when my hair is dry it rehydrates! my hair is hydrated, very soft, and well fed! every time I go back to him! I recommend it

Light detangling, leaves hair shiny

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Jun 21, 2009

Not too heavy for my fine hair, this conditioner leaves my hair relatively easy to comb through and gives plenty of shine.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Dec 01, 2014

Very good for low porosity hair!

Finally found my HG!

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Jun 06, 2015

I have fine, low-porosity, 2C curls. I have tried many conditioners from Herbal essences to Loreal. With silicones and sans silicone. The silicones would coat my hair and make it look shiny and feel smoother, but did not add any moisture to it. The sulfate & silicone-free range from Loreal would just sit on my hair making it feel greasy and oily while it still frizzes! It was with some scepticism that I tried this conditioner with it's matching shampoo. The texture is like a thick jelly. It does not feel oily. It seems more water-based, reminding me of some gel-based hydrating facial creams. It has good slip, easily detangling my hair. When I rinse it off, my hair feels very smooth and soft. When my hair has dried, my curls are defined, very soft and shiny and there is hardly any frizz!!! This, with just shampoo and conditioner!! Amazing!! Previously, with other conditioners, I would still need to use a serum and mousse to get my hair to look presentable. Needless to say, this product has saved me time. My curls feel light, hydrated and smooth, never weighed-down or greasy, even on the 2nd day. I will Definitely be stocking up on this!