Finally found my HG!

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Jun 06, 2015

I have fine, low-porosity, 2C curls. I have tried many conditioners from Herbal essences to Loreal. With silicones and sans silicone. The silicones would coat my hair and make it look shiny and feel smoother, but did not add any moisture to it. The sulfate & silicone-free range from Loreal would just sit on my hair making it feel greasy and oily while it still frizzes! It was with some scepticism that I tried this conditioner with it's matching shampoo. The texture is like a thick jelly. It does not feel oily. It seems more water-based, reminding me of some gel-based hydrating facial creams. It has good slip, easily detangling my hair. When I rinse it off, my hair feels very smooth and soft. When my hair has dried, my curls are defined, very soft and shiny and there is hardly any frizz!!! This, with just shampoo and conditioner!! Amazing!! Previously, with other conditioners, I would still need to use a serum and mousse to get my hair to look presentable. Needless to say, this product has saved me time. My curls feel light, hydrated and smooth, never weighed-down or greasy, even on the 2nd day. I will Definitely be stocking up on this!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Dec 01, 2014

Very good for low porosity hair!

wonderful product - superior to Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Dec 07, 2009

I love this conditioner and its companion shampoo. I had used Aubrey Rose Mosqueta for years. After coloring my hair it became extremely dried out with the Aubrey product. I switched to Giovanni and love it. My hair is back to normal and properly hydrated. (not over hydrated either)

Best conditioner EVER!!!

Posted by curlygirl on May 27, 2012

best conditioner ever! i love this stuff! I tried a lot of conditioner in my curly hair (4a) but this one is the best! I need a small amount for my hair while it detangles my hair very well when my hair is dry it rehydrates! my hair is hydrated, very soft, and well fed! every time I go back to him! I recommend it

Light detangling, leaves hair shiny

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Jun 21, 2009

Not too heavy for my fine hair, this conditioner leaves my hair relatively easy to comb through and gives plenty of shine.

New favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2337564 on Aug 31, 2009

This is the best store-buyable conditioner I have ever found! I got it for the color-preserving ability, but it is better any many other levels. It is not watered down, thick, creamy, kinda slimy as it coats your hair, takes a while to rinse out, but I prefer to leave a little in my hair to help battle the fly-aways, which this does anyway even if you rinse it all out. And it leaves the hair so light and soft!

Thick conditioner for curls

Posted by Reviewer2644459 on Sep 26, 2009

I like this product for conditioning and combing out my naturally curly hair in the shower.

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2821022 on Jan 14, 2008

Perfect. Not heavy, rinses clean and leaves hair soft. Nice light smell. Have used it for years now!

Great shampoo for color treated hair!

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Apr 21, 2009

I use Naturtint to cover my grey, and needed a PH balanced, all natural conditioner. This one is great, been using for over a year, and iherb has the best price, so stock up! a must have since i found the shampoo to be a little drying, as most natural shampoos are.

One of the best conditioners!

Posted by Reviewer2756121 on Mar 24, 2010

This conditioner is wonderful! It makes my dry, colored hair silky smooth and healthy looking. Love the creamy, thick consistency. Will definitely buy more!