Finally found my HG!

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Jun 06, 2015

I have fine, low-porosity, 2C curls. I have tried many conditioners from Herbal essences to Loreal. With silicones and sans silicone. The silicones would coat my hair and make it look shiny and feel smoother, but did not add any moisture to it. The sulfate & silicone-free range from Loreal would just sit on my hair making it feel greasy and oily while it still frizzes! It was with some scepticism that I tried this conditioner with it's matching shampoo. The texture is like a thick jelly. It does not feel oily. It seems more water-based, reminding me of some gel-based hydrating facial creams. It has good slip, easily detangling my hair. When I rinse it off, my hair feels very smooth and soft. When my hair has dried, my curls are defined, very soft and shiny and there is hardly any frizz!!! This, with just shampoo and conditioner!! Amazing!! Previously, with other conditioners, I would still need to use a serum and mousse to get my hair to look presentable. Needless to say, this product has saved me time. My curls feel light, hydrated and smooth, never weighed-down or greasy, even on the 2nd day. I will Definitely be stocking up on this!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Dec 01, 2014

Very good for low porosity hair!

wonderful product - superior to Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Dec 07, 2009

I love this conditioner and its companion shampoo. I had used Aubrey Rose Mosqueta for years. After coloring my hair it became extremely dried out with the Aubrey product. I switched to Giovanni and love it. My hair is back to normal and properly hydrated. (not over hydrated either)

Best conditioner EVER!!!

Posted by curlygirl on May 27, 2012

best conditioner ever! i love this stuff! I tried a lot of conditioner in my curly hair (4a) but this one is the best! I need a small amount for my hair while it detangles my hair very well when my hair is dry it rehydrates! my hair is hydrated, very soft, and well fed! every time I go back to him! I recommend it

Light detangling, leaves hair shiny

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Jun 21, 2009

Not too heavy for my fine hair, this conditioner leaves my hair relatively easy to comb through and gives plenty of shine.

At long last!

Posted by Reviewer2185889 on Aug 25, 2011

Since moving to Atlanta 17 years ago, I have been searching for a shampoo that doesn't make my hair frizzy with the harsh city water. For some reason, the city water here destroys my hair, unlike anywhere else I have ever lived. I have tried virtually every shampoo I can possibly try for my fine hair; extra moisturizing, no frizz, etc., etc., you name it. I even tried another Giovanni shampoo before trying 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo and conditioner. I had virtually given up, but was still trying everything, including putting a water filter in my shower head, using rainwater, etc. When I got my last order from i-herb, I tried the Giovanni Clarifying Shampoo and I was amazed, before my hair even dried I could tell something was different. My hair was soft and it had calmed down, no more frizzy! I don't know what they put in this shampoo, but I can tell you it is unlike anything out there on the market, and that includes professional hair care products that I have tried through the years, I have spared no expense in the search for the shampoo that makes my hair normal. Finally, and at long last, I have found the one and ONLY shampoo that makes my hair soft, shiny and healthy looking! I am soooooooo thankful for this product! If you have problem hair like I do, then you should definitely give this shampoo-conditioner a try, I am so glad I did!

Another great conditioner by Giovanni

Posted by felininho on Nov 10, 2013

Amazing!

New favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2337564 on Aug 31, 2009

This is the best store-buyable conditioner I have ever found! I got it for the color-preserving ability, but it is better any many other levels. It is not watered down, thick, creamy, kinda slimy as it coats your hair, takes a while to rinse out, but I prefer to leave a little in my hair to help battle the fly-aways, which this does anyway even if you rinse it all out. And it leaves the hair so light and soft!

great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1666892 on Feb 25, 2012

Great conditioner for my dry, curly hair! You can use it also as leave-in conditioner.

Perfect for colored curly hair

Posted by Reviewer1996254 on Aug 16, 2012

This conditioner is very moisturizing. Has really great slip for detangling. I also use it for deep conditioner. Works really well. Glad I found this.