De los mejores acondicionadores que he probado

Posted by Suuita on Mar 14, 2015

Cuando Aubrey Organics cambió la composición del acondicionador GPB (alcohol denat), algo se moría en mi porque pasó de convertirse en mi acondicionador ideal a ser uno del montón. Y empecé a buscar uno que se le pareciera... y lo hice. De hecho, ¡encontré uno mejor! Cunde muchísimo porque con poca cantidad que use, me hidrata muchísimo sin engrasar el pelo; el cabello, suave y desenredado. Estoy tentada a probar con los demás acondicionadores de la marca pero este, sin lugar a dudas, es de recompra asegurada.

Cissy's review

Posted by 4875128167020556434 on Apr 27, 2015

This product is just perfect for my curly hair. it smoother and easy to handle since i use.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2525500 on Mar 14, 2011

Amazing product! Does exactly what it says it will do and it helps tame my curls :) Love it!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on May 24, 2011

So thick. . . just need a little. Really makes my hair soft, which is thick and on the coarse side. Nice scent.

No more hasle!

Posted by 5149841511015922849 on Apr 28, 2015

I have type 3C hair and I always had trouble with conditionnées where I empty half the bottle within a week :( I'm so happy I found this one I only need a size of a hazelnut and I that covers half my head :D TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT! AT VERY GOOD COST AND DELIVERED WITHIN 48HRS!!!!

i love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2247774 on Nov 25, 2009

i jsut can't seem to say enough how much i love giovanni products they are my favorite adn i herb has the beast prices and selection even with shipping to someone in canada

pas encore essayé

Posted by 5524928409158644431 on Dec 09, 2013

je donnerai mon avis plus tard...

good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Aug 18, 2011

OK

My favorite conditioner ever!

Posted by Reviewer2386309 on Feb 28, 2011

I have been telling all my friends about your products! Thank you! User friendly site and ships immediately, love it!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!