Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Giovanni, 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

At long last!

Posted by Reviewer2185889 on Aug 25, 2011

Since moving to Atlanta 17 years ago, I have been searching for a shampoo that doesn't make my hair frizzy with the harsh city water. For some reason, the city water here destroys my hair, unlike anywhere else I have ever lived. I have tried virtually every shampoo I can possibly try for my fine hair; extra moisturizing, no frizz, etc., etc., you name it. I even tried another Giovanni shampoo before trying 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo and conditioner. I had virtually given up, but was still trying everything, including putting a water filter in my shower head, using rainwater, etc. When I got my last order from i-herb, I tried the Giovanni Clarifying Shampoo and I was amazed, before my hair even dried I could tell something was different. My hair was soft and it had calmed down, no more frizzy! I don't know what they put in this shampoo, but I can tell you it is unlike anything out there on the market, and that includes professional hair care products that I have tried through the years, I have spared no expense in the search for the shampoo that makes my hair normal. Finally, and at long last, I have found the one and ONLY shampoo that makes my hair soft, shiny and healthy looking! I am soooooooo thankful for this product! If you have problem hair like I do, then you should definitely give this shampoo-conditioner a try, I am so glad I did!

Finally Great Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3358627 on Jun 19, 2007

I tried many alternative shampoos (since many regular ones have toxic ingredients), but for a while the choice was - healthy shampoo bad hair, or toxic shampoo but good hair. Finally got the winner - Giovanni's shampoo is healthy AND leaves my hair looking great! Also like the Giovanni conditioner.

Best shampoo I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on Sep 14, 2008

I colour my hair every 6 or so weeks to remove greys, so my hair is very brittle and dry and on top of it all I have naturally very curly hair. This balancing hydrating shampoo is just amasing! After using it before I even put any conditioner in I can still run my fingers through my wet hair!It doesn't strip it dry. Amasing price too and not tested on animals either! I normally buy cruelty free organic shampoos from the health store for 3 times the price and not as good quality as this!Very impressed

Great shampoo for color treated hair!

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Apr 21, 2009

I use Naturtint to cover my grey, and needed a PH balanced, all natural shampoo. This one is great, been using for over a year, and iherb has the best price, so stock up! It is a little drying, as most natural shampoos are, must use with their conditioner which are all just as great.

Giovanni

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 22, 2009

Giovanni is an excellent product, no SLS, and is a great clarifying shampoo to get the buildup out of your hair without over stripping it