10% Off Orders Over $40!

Giovanni, ColorFlage, Daily Color Defense Shampoo, Perfectly Platinum, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Good but...

Posted by Reviewer2169013 on Feb 17, 2012

Good for making my grey hair shiny but makes my scalp itch!

Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer1843494 on Nov 11, 2013

This removes all the shine and body from my hair; leaving it dry, flat, brittle, and dull. Will not buy again!

Posted by misspineapple on Oct 31, 2014

I normally use the Smooth as Silk in this range but since coloring my hair, thought I better try this one.. Bad move. Was purple which it should be and lathered well but as soon as I applied my hair became straw. This hasn't happened with any other shampoo I've tried previously so it's not because my hair is colored now, it literally made my hair turn into a tangled mess and after washing out - it actually looked matted!! No amount of conditioning helped and for the days that followed it almost felt like I needed to wash it again - like there was a product build up kind of feeling. Used it 5 times so I gave it a good go, now have a full tube I don't know what to do with..