10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Giovanni, Colorflage, Daily Color Defense Conditioner, Beautifully Blonde, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Ok

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I've been using this conditioner for about a month now, after the Beautifully blonde shampoo in the same series, and I think it works ok. It feels a bit drying compared to other conditioners I've used though, and I will probably not buy it again. Giovanni 2chicseries work a lot better on my thick and curly hair. I guess this would be fine if you have fine and/or straight hair.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Sep 16, 2013

My granddaughters love it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1907255 on Aug 23, 2011

I have light blonde hair and this is my favorite blonde colour conditioner, the bottle looks great on the shelf too!

LOVE this product!

Posted by 4946762507778966723 on Aug 23, 2012

If you're going to color your hair - you need this conditioner and shampoo to keep the color in your hair. This has to be one of the best hair products I have ever come across!

Posted by squzza on Nov 01, 2012

I like this conditioner - the size is good, the smell and texture are also very nice. But I don't know if they really affect the color of my hair..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »