Giovanni, Colorflage, Daily Color Defense Conditioner, Beautifully Blonde, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by squzza on Nov 01, 2012

I like this conditioner - the size is good, the smell and texture are also very nice. But I don't know if they really affect the color of my hair..

Ok

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I've been using this conditioner for about a month now, after the Beautifully blonde shampoo in the same series, and I think it works ok. It feels a bit drying compared to other conditioners I've used though, and I will probably not buy it again. Giovanni 2chicseries work a lot better on my thick and curly hair. I guess this would be fine if you have fine and/or straight hair.

attention silicones !

Posted by eithlenn on Sep 15, 2013

le shampooing pour blondes de cette marque était bien malgré une composition un couïa cracra mais l'après-shampooing contient de la silicone (que je n'ai pas vu tout de suite sur la page) donc je vais le donner à ma mère qui se fiche d'avoir ce genre de produits sur la tête !

Great

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Sep 16, 2013

My granddaughters love it.

Good product

Posted by 5706863915964061380 on Jun 17, 2015

Gives my hair a nice condition and shiny finish

makes hair soft and shiny

Posted by 5177444753248515700 on Dec 17, 2012

The perfect conditioner for thin dry blonde hair!

Super product for a good price

Posted by Reviewer2808941 on Jul 09, 2013

Super product for a good price

Great

Posted by Reviewer1907255 on Aug 23, 2011

I have light blonde hair and this is my favorite blonde colour conditioner, the bottle looks great on the shelf too!

LOVE this product!

Posted by 4946762507778966723 on Aug 23, 2012

If you're going to color your hair - you need this conditioner and shampoo to keep the color in your hair. This has to be one of the best hair products I have ever come across!

Giovanni Beautifully Blonde Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1046436 on Apr 17, 2011

I do not like this product as much as the Giovanni Triple Treat conditioner.Did not rinse easily. Won't buy this one again.