Wonderful conditioner from the Giovanni line

Posted by Reviewer1177813 on Jan 22, 2011

This is my favorite conditioner so far. It's wonderful to use (feels nice to lather in your wet hair), has a very pleasant berry-like fragrance that stays in your hair for a couple days, and leaves your hair shiny, soft, light and with a deeper red color for a few days. My red hair is turning into strawberry blond as the years go by, but this conditioner really brings back some intensity and depth in my color. Great buy!

Favourite

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 24, 2010

This is m favourite of the Giovanni Range, and it's vegan, livens up my red hair, and moisturises really well. I have quite dry, coarse hair and this does the trick - more so than their intense conditioner, actually.

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2244572 on Nov 16, 2011

I have natural red hair and this is the best conditioner I've ever found! It is rich and creamy so only a little is enough to condition my thick hair. Hair feels so soft and the color looks great!

Been using this for a coupole of years

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Aug 17, 2013

good

Color protectant

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Sep 07, 2010

This is a good product.It seams to be keeping my color longer than a more expensive conditioner I have used in the past.

Love It!

Posted by 5745026009504928867 on Apr 16, 2014

I use this along with the Colorflage Shampoo, and since I've started using I've experienced no fading what-so-ever. It keeps my colour amazing, while leaving it feeling nice and light-weight, gives my hair a nice shine, and smells wonderful.

greatttt

Posted by Reviewer1308570 on Jun 15, 2011

FROMTURKEY greatt a small amount is enough for my damaged hair great product

deja reflejos

Posted by Reviewer2595240 on Mar 26, 2015

Da leves reflejos. Hidratación normal.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2532611 on Apr 27, 2011

I really like this conditioner, it keeps my hair conditoned without, all the oil in my hair like other conditioners do. Keeps my red hair nice and colored longer then other brands.

Not different from others

Posted by Reviewer2178689 on Mar 15, 2012

Not as good as I expected, my hair color faded as usual.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »