Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Oct 14, 2010

I'm pretty picky about shampoos as I have course, wavy, and, died grey hair....but this is working out really well for me, I use the conditioner as well. I can't really tell a difference about the color thing but the shampoo is gentle and my hair is manageable.

Love them.

Posted by Reviewer1613849 on Sep 23, 2011

My hair become more shiny, with a little of browny shine, silk:) I like it very.

Love this product

Posted by SazfromIreland on Oct 04, 2011

Great natural ingredients, no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Really helps my colour to last and makes my hair soft and silky

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer1234021 on Nov 09, 2011

Nice website, fast shipping and good price

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Nov 30, 2011

Will continue to use this product!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2849765 on Dec 26, 2011

it's perfect with a good smell

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2620203 on Jan 03, 2012

I like it very much. Now it's one of my favourite shampoos! My hair is very soft and shiny after using this shampoo and it really helps to keep my dark colour longer. The only one thing I was not satisfied:the bottle cap was broken when I received the package

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2218441 on Jan 18, 2012

I really like this shampoo, it makes my hair shiny and light. Also it smells very good!

Color

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Feb 14, 2012

This is the first natural shampoo I've tried that even cleans oily hair. I used it with the leave in conditioner. My roommate asked if I got my hair fixed. I said, no, I got new shampoo. He said, well it looks like it. IOW he thought it looked nice. And it did! My hair is about 15% white and just around the front. The remainder had taken on a dull, lifeless, mousy non-color. This shampoo gives it a rich, warm tone. Will order again.

Shiny, beautiful hair!

Posted by Reviewer1837388 on Mar 27, 2012

This shampoo has a nice rich lather. It cleans well and rinses well. My dark brown hair definitely looks richer after using this shampoo. I do have some gray and it's seems less noticeable. I have fine hair with little or no body, but this shampoo improves that as well. I'll definitely keep buying it.