My favorite shampoo from the Giovanni line so far!

Posted by Reviewer1177813 on Jan 22, 2011

This is by far my favorite shampoo from the Giovanni line. The product has a great, light berry-like fragrance that stays for a day or two on your hair after you shampoo. I have red hair turning strawberry blond as the years go by and this shampoo really brings back some shine and depth to my color! I'm extremely satisfied and I will use this regularly.

Really enjoy this!

Posted by Reviewer3362827 on Apr 04, 2011

I have been using this shampoo for 3 weeks, since just a couple days after coloring my hair. It cleanses beautifully, as expected, (I have used Giovanni before), but the coolest part is I have not noticed any fading in my color! Using Organic hair care for colored hair is great to begin with, becasue it is gentler and doesn't strip like chemical brands. Add in the bonus of this being for red heads, and it is truly a find - I am so glad I got it! My hair color is as vibrant as day 1.

satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2510277 on Apr 26, 2011

My auburn hair never looked so shiny and smooth before!! Will be buying again.

Love this shampoo!!

Posted by Reviewer2244572 on Nov 16, 2011

I have natural red hair and this is the best shampoo I've ever found! Love the smell and cleans well. I use this with the conditioner and my hair looks great! I won't use any other shampoo and conditioner.

Color protectant

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Sep 07, 2010

This is a good product.It seams to be keeping my color longer than a more expensive shampoo I have used in the past.

Love this stuff

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 24, 2010

This shampoo is great, and this line is my favourite of the Giovanni range. I have tried a lot of red enhancing shampoos, and this is definitely in the top 2.

nice shampoo, will order again

Posted by Reviewer2840410 on Mar 29, 2012

perfectly clean, even too much)

very good

Posted by Reviewer3212173 on Jun 18, 2012

it holds my red coulr longer then when i used a regular shampoo! i will buy it again

Been using this for a couple of years

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Aug 17, 2013

Good

satisfied

Posted by Revron on Jan 11, 2014

Lovely shampoo - cleanses well yet gentle on the hair. I color hair with henna and this shampoo is good for the color. I alternate with another shampoo. Pricey. Convenient while traveling. Recommend the shampoo. Thank you iHerb for the excellent service.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »