satisfied

Posted by Revron on Jan 11, 2014

Lovely shampoo - cleanses well yet gentle on the hair. I color hair with henna and this shampoo is good for the color. I alternate with another shampoo. Pricey. Convenient while traveling. Recommend the shampoo. Thank you iHerb for the excellent service.

Great!

Posted by 5745026009504928867 on Apr 16, 2014

So far I haven't had any fading. My hair comes out shiny, light-weight, and I smell like berries for a good couple days after washing. I do use this along with the conditioner, which I would recommend if you're not already yourself!

Been using this for a couple of years

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Aug 17, 2013

Good

Colorflage

Posted by HeidiT on Jan 07, 2014

I don't dye my hair, but wanted to see if this shampoo would give me a slightly tinted shine, and it did. My hair also feels softer. My only issue is with the raspberry smell which seems a bit artificial.

Leaves hair really clean

Posted by 4613338416255145600 on Sep 02, 2014

I like this shampoo because it leaves my hair clean, up to three days! That's a record for a greasy hair I had to wash almost everyday. Not sure about helping with colour, yet.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2532611 on Apr 27, 2011

love this shampoo, gets my hair clean without striping the color and holds my color longer then other brands.

hmm

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Mar 05, 2013

I didn't feel like it did anything to my hair.

Light tinting, doesn't really color

Posted by Reviewer1909036 on Sep 18, 2014

I bought it for my mom, who uses henna to dye her hair and cover all the white hair. She asked for a coloring shampoo so she can maintain the copper color, but this product just didn't deliver. The colored parts were slightly brighter, the white hair became little more red, but you could still see the white roots. Won't buy again, at least not for this goal.

Not for sensitive scalp

Posted by PTTglbx on Jul 13, 2012

The colorizing effect is impeccable. I see visible difference after just one wash, but it makes my scalp unbearably itchy.

vidēji

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2012

šampūns kā šampūns, hennas krāsu gan nepaspilgtina

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »