great natural product.

Posted by 5722186938582785350 on Apr 07, 2016

I am extremely happy about purchasing this soap for my cyst . With one one use I noticed a reduction in pain and swelling. I will continue to buy this in the future.

Weird but good!

Posted by 4760310642934118390 on Mar 09, 2016

I kinda like this, mild berry(?) scent, doesn't dry skin, would buy again

Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Dec 24, 2015

I hate perfumy soaps along with others that are super drying. While I wouldn't say this bar is fragrance free or moisturizing, it's quite pleasant. I even use it on my face about every other day because the charcoal is supposed to be quite beneficial. You do need to make sure to leave it on for at least a minute to receive the most benefit. Even though, I leave it on for a few minutes, it's never dried out my skin. I can't necessarily speak to it's detoxifying effect as I don't know what that's supposed to look or feel like. All I know is I like the light and neutral smell and my skin feels great afterward.

An ok soap

Posted by Babycakes on Dec 03, 2015

I didn't really like the smell - too synthetic and it sticks to the skin and follows you like a cloud. Not moisturizing enough and my skin felt irritated afterwards. Boyfriend liked the soap though, but he is not picky and likes all soaps equally...

Good soap

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 23, 2015

Good soap, but I did not notice substantial clarifying effect (maybe because I have small issues which it is not supposed to affect) Nice sweet scent.

Not all ingredients are listed on line

Posted by 5483093527531961319 on Aug 24, 2015

I am not giving it a bad rating because it is bad. I am doing so because I carefully read the ingredients on this site before purchase and when the box arrived to me the second ingredient listed was cocosulfate. It is not listed on the image shown here, but it is on the box I received. I am allergic to coconut so I never would have bought it if the correct image was shown. I am sure the soap is fine, but I cannot use it.

me gusta

Posted by nicoleta on Jul 22, 2015

deja sensacion de muyyyy limpio

Works like a charm !

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 15, 2014

Just don't leave it sitting in water !

Lovely smell

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Dec 11, 2014

I like this soap very much. It has such a pleasant smell and doesn't dry mu skin. will buy again.

Charcoal power

Posted by 5642044497931950568 on Nov 09, 2014

It might sound strange, but charcoal in face and body wash products is very common in Japan, and it really does work well if you have oily skin or if it's hot or you've been exercising. Once you get used to seeing the grey suds, you'll be a convert! This smells great and leaves your skin feeling very clean and fresh.