July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Giovanni, D:tox System, Purifying Facial Cleanser, Step 1, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Very nice cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on Jun 16, 2011

I didn't have very high expectations for this, and thought I would just get a regular face wash with a couple of specks of charcoal floating around in it, but I was happy (and impressed) to see that the creamy gel is pure black, which means there's a good amount of charcoal in there. (From the picture, I thought the bottle was colored black, but it's actually clear and the gel is black :P). This face wash cleans my face very well without leaving my skin dry and tight feeling. I think it helps control my blackheads too, so I'm super happy with this. I'll definitely buy again. Thank you iHerb. :)

Best!

Posted by Reviewer2814581 on Jan 24, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Perfect for my combination/acne skin. Used it for just 1 week and this one together with the scrub and moisturizer has cleared my skin! I am so impressed, and very happy with this product! I am also so happy with Iherb. Great packing, and deliviry! And great prices :):) Happy costumer :)

Posted by Reviewer1446054 on May 18, 2011

Initially I was skeptical about the effectiveness of this product but, not even two weeks since I have started using it, I have been receiving compliments about how much better my skin looks. Just this morning my mother said "your face looks so much different; it's like a Hollywood star. You don't have any blemishes or anything." I'm happy I choose the Dtox system and will not be changing my routine any time soon. I use all three steps two times a day: once in the morning and once at night.

Giovanni, D:tox System, Purifying Facial Cleanser, Step 1, 7 fl oz (207 ml) (GIO-18279)

Posted by Reviewer1260461 on Oct 17, 2011

ONE OF THE BEST SOAPS I HAVE USED I HAVE SPENT LARGE AMOUNTS OF DOLLARS ON ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT MANUFACTURERS SOME OF THE CLEANSERS I HAVE USED ARE OVER THE 100.00 MARK AND THEY DO NOT COMPARE TO THIS PRODUCT WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ALL SKIN TYPES

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

Now it's my favorite gel cleanser. Good for combination skin. Gel black bottle looks stylish.