Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Giovanni, D:tox System, Purifying Facial Cleanser, Step 1, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

Very nice cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3340624 on Jun 16, 2011

I didn't have very high expectations for this, and thought I would just get a regular face wash with a couple of specks of charcoal floating around in it, but I was happy (and impressed) to see that the creamy gel is pure black, which means there's a good amount of charcoal in there. (From the picture, I thought the bottle was colored black, but it's actually clear and the gel is black :P). This face wash cleans my face very well without leaving my skin dry and tight feeling. I think it helps control my blackheads too, so I'm super happy with this. I'll definitely buy again. Thank you iHerb. :)

Best!

Posted by Reviewer2814581 on Jan 24, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Perfect for my combination/acne skin. Used it for just 1 week and this one together with the scrub and moisturizer has cleared my skin! I am so impressed, and very happy with this product! I am also so happy with Iherb. Great packing, and deliviry! And great prices :):) Happy costumer :)

Check the ingredients

Posted by 4857156689058797965 on May 26, 2014

This product contains phenoxyethanol.

Posted by Reviewer1446054 on May 18, 2011

Initially I was skeptical about the effectiveness of this product but, not even two weeks since I have started using it, I have been receiving compliments about how much better my skin looks. Just this morning my mother said "your face looks so much different; it's like a Hollywood star. You don't have any blemishes or anything." I'm happy I choose the Dtox system and will not be changing my routine any time soon. I use all three steps two times a day: once in the morning and once at night.

Sadly not for me :(

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014

I have dry skin and I thought I'd give it a shot because of the good reviews and because it was so affordable. However, I don't think this is for me, I dont' really think it contributes much to my skin care regime, I found it a bit drying. Maybe someone with oily or combination skin would like this. Also of note, it has a light herbal fragrance, so if you don't enjoy herbal scents this also isn't for you