10% Off Orders Over $40!

Giovanni, Detox System, Purifying Facial Mask, 4 oz (113 g)

Not meant for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3236831 on May 14, 2012

Sadly, I got an allergic reaction to this mask, my skin was very irritated and it took me about a week to calm it.

the most unsuccessful my purchase

Posted by Reviewer2527011 on Sep 15, 2011

The mask - the most unsuccessful my purchase. After its application, my skin is strongly reddened, and the next day came the pain of a burn. A few days later the skin became badly shelled. I threw it. I do not recommend buying it. Be careful

From Belarus

Posted by Reviewer1386163 on Jan 16, 2012

It seems I am only one who don't satisfy with this product, but the fact is I have strong allergic reaction after using this mask. I tried it twice in the evening and next morning I got sore red face. It was needed several days to recover my skin. Just terrible reaction..

Encantadisima

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 04, 2013

Este no era el producto que yo quería, me equivoque, pensaba que estaba comprando el exfoliante de la misma línea. No puedo estar más contenta con la equivocación! Me chifla esta mascarilla. Me deja la piel limpia y luminosa.

Giovanni, D:Tox System

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

Consistency is much runnier than any other mask and goes on much thinner than any other mask I have used which made it quite messy to apply. While on the skin it does what it says, cooling and tingling and it tightens rather tight. End result it does leave the skin soft and smooth, however I did use a facial scrub prior to using this. For the price, it's an excellent product.