Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Giovanni, Detox System, Purifying Facial Mask, 4 oz (113 g)

$6.97
$9.95
Savings of: $2.98 (30% off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 316 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 99 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Not meant for sensitive skin

10 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3236831 on May 14, 2012

Sadly, I got an allergic reaction to this mask, my skin was very irritated and it took me about a week to calm it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

the most unsuccessful my purchase

8 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2527011 on Sep 15, 2011

The mask - the most unsuccessful my purchase. After its application, my skin is strongly reddened, and the next day came the pain of a burn. A few days later the skin became badly shelled. I threw it. I do not recommend buying it. Be careful

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

From Belarus

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1386163 on Jan 16, 2012

It seems I am only one who don't satisfy with this product, but the fact is I have strong allergic reaction after using this mask. I tried it twice in the evening and next morning I got sore red face. It was needed several days to recover my skin. Just terrible reaction..

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very effective purifying mask / Очень эффективная очищающая маска

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 01, 2015

I have oily skin with many black heads and large pores. Clay masks are a must in my face care routine. I got this mask along with the rest of Giovanni detox products for face (a cleanser, a moisturizer and a scrub). I use the mask once in four days after showering and face cleansing when my skin is steamed (I don’t use a scrub before since it would be too much). The masks lays very nicely with an even coat, it’s not too thick as it’s often the case with clay masks. I leave it for 20 min as directions say. The result is amazing – it clarifies very deeply, opening comedones, tights pores, dries breakouts – my face looks fresh and clean after using it. I put a toner after mask application although Giovanni doesn’t offer it (I use the one from L’uvalla), than the moisturizer. I am very happy with this product, this is the best I’ve tried from Giovanni. I saw some negative reviews mentioning allergy reactions – indeed the product is of a strong action and it’s better to test such products before using them, especially on your face. Just put some product as it says in directions on your wrist or a crease of your arm and wait as it’s suggested. Although my skin is sensitive I haven’t got any type of bad reaction to this product. To buy again. Recommended to all with oily skin and blackheads. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / У меня жирная кожа с многочисленными черными точками и расширенными порами. Маски из глины – обязательный элемент моей уходовой программы. Приобрела эту маску вместе с другими средствами детокс-программы Giovanni для лица (гель для умывания, увлажняющий крем и скраб). Использую раз в 4 дня после душа и очищения, когда кожа максимально распаренная ( я не использую перед этим скраб – это было бы слишком). Наносится очень легко ровным слоем, маска не слишком густая, как это бывает с масками из глины. Оставляю как написано в инструкции, на 20 минут. Эффект потрясающий – очень глубоко очищает, растворяя комедоны, сильно стягивает поры, подсушивает высыпания – лицо выглядит свежо и чисто после применения. Я наношу после применения еще и тоник, несмотря на то, что в Giovanni его нет (использую продукт L’uvalla), потом увлажняющий крем. Очень довольна продуктом, это лучшее средство от Giovanni, мною приобретенное. Увидела несколько отзывов об аллергических реакциях на данный продукт – таки да, маска довольно сильного действия, такие продукты лучше тестировать перед применением – нанести по инструкции на запястье или локтевой сгиб. Несмотря на то, что моя кожа чувствительна, на маску реакций не было. Буду заказывать еще. Рекомендую всем обладательницам черных точек и жирной кожи. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Me gusta mucho.

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Karanoia on Jan 07, 2014

Muy buena máscara. No es agresiva y limpia como debe.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 99 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »