EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Giovanni, Detox System, Purifying Facial Mask, 4 oz (113 g)

$6.97
$9.95
Savings of: $2.98 (30% off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 327 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 101 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Very effective purifying mask / Очень эффективная очищающая маска

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 01, 2015

I have oily skin with many black heads and large pores. Clay masks are a must in my face care routine. I got this mask along with the rest of Giovanni detox products for face (a cleanser, a moisturizer and a scrub). I use the mask once in four days after showering and face cleansing when my skin is steamed (I don’t use a scrub before since it would be too much). The masks lays very nicely with an even coat, it’s not too thick as it’s often the case with clay masks. I leave it for 20 min as directions say. The result is amazing – it clarifies very deeply, opening comedones, tights pores, dries breakouts – my face looks fresh and clean after using it. I put a toner after mask application although Giovanni doesn’t offer it (I use the one from L’uvalla), than the moisturizer. I am very happy with this product, this is the best I’ve tried from Giovanni. I saw some negative reviews mentioning allergy reactions – indeed the product is of a strong action and it’s better to test such products before using them, especially on your face. Just put some product as it says in directions on your wrist or a crease of your arm and wait as it’s suggested. Although my skin is sensitive I haven’t got any type of bad reaction to this product. To buy again. Recommended to all with oily skin and blackheads. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / У меня жирная кожа с многочисленными черными точками и расширенными порами. Маски из глины – обязательный элемент моей уходовой программы. Приобрела эту маску вместе с другими средствами детокс-программы Giovanni для лица (гель для умывания, увлажняющий крем и скраб). Использую раз в 4 дня после душа и очищения, когда кожа максимально распаренная ( я не использую перед этим скраб – это было бы слишком). Наносится очень легко ровным слоем, маска не слишком густая, как это бывает с масками из глины. Оставляю как написано в инструкции, на 20 минут. Эффект потрясающий – очень глубоко очищает, растворяя комедоны, сильно стягивает поры, подсушивает высыпания – лицо выглядит свежо и чисто после применения. Я наношу после применения еще и тоник, несмотря на то, что в Giovanni его нет (использую продукт L’uvalla), потом увлажняющий крем. Очень довольна продуктом, это лучшее средство от Giovanni, мною приобретенное. Увидела несколько отзывов об аллергических реакциях на данный продукт – таки да, маска довольно сильного действия, такие продукты лучше тестировать перед применением – нанести по инструкции на запястье или локтевой сгиб. Несмотря на то, что моя кожа чувствительна, на маску реакций не было. Буду заказывать еще. Рекомендую всем обладательницам черных точек и жирной кожи. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Not meant for sensitive skin

10 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3236831 on May 14, 2012

Sadly, I got an allergic reaction to this mask, my skin was very irritated and it took me about a week to calm it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

the most unsuccessful my purchase

8 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2527011 on Sep 15, 2011

The mask - the most unsuccessful my purchase. After its application, my skin is strongly reddened, and the next day came the pain of a burn. A few days later the skin became badly shelled. I threw it. I do not recommend buying it. Be careful

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

From Belarus

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1386163 on Jan 16, 2012

It seems I am only one who don't satisfy with this product, but the fact is I have strong allergic reaction after using this mask. I tried it twice in the evening and next morning I got sore red face. It was needed several days to recover my skin. Just terrible reaction..

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very effective!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2814581 on Feb 07, 2012

This mask is fantastic! dries out pimples, and removes black heads. Skin feels soft and clean after using this. Very satisfied!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 101 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »