My son loves this product

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Aug 01, 2016

It's probably a bit too rough for my sensitive skin but my son loves this product. He is in his 20s and has been using it for close to 2 years now. It helps to control excessive sebum and keeps his breakouts under control. Particularly helpful for someone with an active outdoor lifestyle.

You'll get addicted to the benefits and results

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Jan 09, 2015

Really works into the pores , definitely lowered breakouts and skin impurities! I felt and saw a difference in 3 days !

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jun 21, 2013

A nice medium range scrub (as in not too weak you can't feel the scrub beads and not to harsh you feel like you rubbed your face with sandpaper)with a subtle scent. Leaves face feeling clean and slightly taught that is relieved with moisturizer.

Good, but I'd like it to be grainier

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 04, 2011

I prefer a grittier exfoliant, but if you are looking for something gentler that also doesn't have a lot of funky ingredients, this is for you. I haven't noticed a major difference in my skin, but before that I was already exfoliating regularly.

Dislike

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Sep 15, 2011

This stuff doesn't scrub very well, you have to press it in really hard. Plus, it is hard to wash off because I think it leaves a film on my face. I think it is also causing me to break out, not sure if it is an ingredient or what. The only think I liked is the smell of the product which is very nice and not overwhelming.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1613849 on Sep 23, 2011

fine texture, skin don 't feel dry. Good!

Step 2 is great!

Posted by Reviewer1064698 on Sep 26, 2011

I use this product after the Step 1 facial cleanser. It is gentle enough to use everyday. Has really improved the look, feel, and texture of my skin. Be prepared for some break outs at first...it does purify!

My favorite part of the Giovanni facial line.

Posted by Reviewer1291667 on May 04, 2011

I love the scrub. I've been using the whole set for about two weeks and I love the way my face feels after using the scrub.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2901091 on Apr 01, 2011

i like it because this one is tick. and sin feels fresh after using, like!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Feb 27, 2012

Absolutely love this scrub! It gentle yet very effective