Bad for your skin and the nature

Posted by Reviewer1609467 on Oct 12, 2012

My skin is not feeling better at all after using this cream for a several months. Then I checked the ingredient list and for example I found Isopropyl Palmitate in the list. And this is what you can read about that substance when you google it: "Clogged Pores Isopropyl palmitate can clog the pores, resulting in the appearance of dermatological conditions such as whiteheads and blackheads. The thickness of the chemicals in IPP can deprive the skin of nutrients such as as oxygen. If the skin doesn't breathe, your pores can become clogged, and healthy skin cells can die. This can also lead to dry, flaky skin. Environmental Dangers While its effects on the human body are obvious, IPP also creates some environemntal dangers. Isopropyl palmitate is directly derived from palm, which is the staple food of a prominent species of primates, the orangutan. The rush to procure palm, triggered by the global cosmetics industry’s clamor for its use as an ingredient, has devastated vast areas of palm growth around the world, including rainforsests. These rainforests are the traditional dwelling place of the orangutans. Deprived of their main source of subsistence, they are dying from hunger. The over-harvesting of palm could lead to the endangerment and even possible extinction of orangutans." So, it's not good for you, for the skin or for the nature and the animals. I never gonna use Giovanni again.

Great moistruizer

Posted by Reviewer2962179 on Dec 28, 2011

The best moisturizer I have ever used for my oily, dehydrated and sensitive skin. Highly recommended!

The best !!!!

Posted by Reviewer3301599 on Apr 30, 2012

I am using this moisturizer for almost a year which is the longest time I am using any products for my face without trying anything new.I can use it whole year, summer time less quantity and winter time little more. My acne prone (adult acne) combination skin never been this good. I also use same line face wash and face musk and I love all of them.

GIOVANNI D TOX SYSTEM RELENISHING FACIAL MOISTURIZER

Posted by Reviewer1260461 on Oct 17, 2011

AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT THE VALUE FOR WHAT YOU GET IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC

Light

Posted by Reviewer1037176 on Feb 13, 2012

As for me, this product will be good for late spring or summer. For European winter it's too light. Scent and texture is good

Step 3 is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1064698 on Sep 26, 2011

I use all the steps of this product. Light weight moisture that has really improved my skin! I highly recommend the Giovanni Detox Facial System!

mistery

Posted by Reviewer1372306 on Apr 26, 2011

Super product! Thank you.

Leaves my combo skin looking very oily and grease.

Posted by Brussels on May 01, 2012

I'm 25 and I have a combo/acne prone skin. I've never used another facial moisturizer that makes my skin look that oily, shiny and grease. And my skin would stay shiny for the rest of the day. It's like this moisturizer doesn't absorb well. Even during the cold winter days, when my skin gets drier, this lotion is still way too moisturizing for my skin. What I like about this moisturizer is the convenient tube package and also it's light consistency. It doesn't have a strong fragrance, if any fragrance at all. I had no breakouts after using this moisturizer for a month. A little goes a long way with this one. I only need a tiny bit of this product to cover my entire face. I still use it sometimes, under my makeup and with additional spf cream as well. But I won't repurchase this moisturizer as it makes my skin very shiny and oily-looking.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2901091 on Apr 01, 2011

i would say that this is great moisturaizer for summer, light, not oily, like!

good

Posted by Reviewer1308570 on May 02, 2011

from Turkey good. ıam using it with other giovanni products .ı use this moisturizer in the mornings. cool. not too oily and not dry the skin. very good product