July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Giovanni, Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Heavy

Posted by Reviewer1258361 on Jan 03, 2010

Although I like many of their products, this is to heavy. Comes out creamy and sticky and makes hair fill the same. Not a good conditioner either, hair still felt dry. After blow drying my hair felt tangled and coated, not light and soft.

Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner

Posted by Didokitty on Sep 29, 2013

I have fine high-lighted hair. This leave-in does not work with my hairtype at all. This was not moisturizing or detangling enough for my hair. Hair feeling sticky and dry. Left my hair hard to comb and matte.

They lied about Weightless

Posted by Reviewer2541588 on Oct 11, 2010

Conditioner left my hair greasy and heavy although I used a tiny amount of the product.

Mixed thoughts

Posted by 5274993123047408698 on Jun 03, 2014

The directions for use to say to use on wet hair (and you definitely can't use it on dry hair!) even on wet hair you need to be careful how much you use. I put this in my ends and let my hair air dry naturally, It set hard like gel I could brush the majority of that out but it's hardly weightless. I am still using this but just am careful to use only a little near the ends. First impression I loved the scent and imagined buying it forever but now I probably wont. JUNE 4th 2014 I Threw the bottle away recently 80% full.

sticky feeling

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Jan 03, 2010

This product leaves my hair sticky, as if I had rinsed it in sugar water. It's very diffucult to brush and I have more split, broken ends.